The Student Room Group

I find it so difficult to study

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I was exactly like this during my A levels. I just tried to make revising less boring. For example, I would make revision by doing something practical instead of sitting and reading a book (if you get me) - i used to stick post-its around my room with key things on or making up a song - I know it sounds stupid, but if you use a familiar tune it makes stuff quite easy to remember :biggrin:
For my GCSEs i was getting very distracted - by facebook if i was by the computer, or if i was at a desk i would just stare into space! i still havent really got over it, but i find classical music kind of helps, as lyrics distract me, but singing along to classical ('dun, dun dun, dun dun dun dun dun dun!') etc actually helps me to get into a rhythm, especially when writing notes! i also keep trying to act as though it is the first time im reading the stuff, and discuss it with friends.
Original post by Kisamekick
I play badass soundtracks to my revision so my work becomes the most epic thing ever.
And then I'm motivated. LOL. :lolwut:

Not sure if you are serious,but I put on my fave music while working and I'm done in no time at all :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending