The Student Room Group

My SQA texts/emails

I assume not, but do I get anything in the form of emails or texts from my sqa with int 2 and highers results if I singed up for it last year and not this year?
Cause someone said I still get the text, but not a day early, just on the day?
You assume wrong. If you have signed up for MySQA then you'll get your results the way you originally specified for as long as your sitting exams.

This year, nobody is getting them early - people found the stress of waiting until mid afternoon the day before to be worse than waiting till the following morning, so we've gone back to delivering them on the morning the paper certificates are due to arrive.

Good luck!
:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mysqa
You assume wrong. If you have signed up for MySQA then you'll get your results the way you originally specified for as long as your sitting exams.

This year, nobody is getting them early - people found the stress of waiting until mid afternoon the day before to be worse than waiting till the following morning, so we've gone back to delivering them on the morning the paper certificates are due to arrive.

Good luck!
:smile:

I have received my results by text today. Has there been a mistake - I thought they weren't due to be sent until tomorrow.
Reply 3
Original post by mysqa

This year, nobody is getting them early
Good Joke Sam :biggrin: :tongue:
Okay, sorry for the delay, this has all come as something of a shock.

Here's the story so far. For reasons as yet unclear, all the texts have been sent out to MySQA people, and the results are all genuine. We're looking into the emails at this stage.

DON'T call UCAS or colleges or whoever, they won't take any calls until 9am.

I'll keep you informed as I find out more.

SAM
Original post by Nessie162
Good Joke Sam :biggrin: :tongue:

Haha.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending