The Student Room Group

Aberdeen Medical School Applicants 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Hope so! It seems that last year offers began coming out in week 3 of March so lets hope they put us out of our misery soon!
Original post by Lamba
Hmmm did ring earlier about offers and she said that 31st is the deadline to get them out by but we will send out before then so keep checking your email every other day. Could this possibly translate into early offers sometime next week? :eek:

Aw I really hope it's next week, struggling to cope with uni, waiting and everything else! Good or bad I just want to know!!
They're giving out offers???? But I still haven't had my interview =(
Reply 1383
Original post by hudiecoolness
They're giving out offers???? But I still haven't had my interview =(

Haha no no they've not given out any offers yet! They're discussing when the offers/rejections came out last year :smile:
Jesus, feels like an awfully long wait :frown:
Quiet thread this. 10 working days to go.......
Anyone got the balls to phone admissions? I certainly don't :redface: :call2:
Reply 1387
Original post by noregrets
Anyone got the balls to phone admissions? I certainly don't :redface: :call2:

Lol why not? Just don't identify yourself lol.
Reply 1388
Already rung them a couple of times and they have said that keeping checking your emails every few days and you will have offers by March 31st. Can't see them saying much more.
Original post by .eXe
Lol why not? Just don't identify yourself lol.

Haha i'm paranoid that they will link the phone number :ninja: ...and if they know who I am they may be like 'yes we can tell you, you got rejected', to which I will reply :argh: ...followed by :bawling:
Original post by Lamba
Already rung them a couple of times and they have said that keeping checking your emails every few days and you will have offers by March 31st. Can't see them saying much more.

How vague lol. They are loving keeping us in the dark :redface:
Reply 1391
no interview= rejection for me i guess its too late for an interview :frown:
gah why are all admissions being so vague this year, i don't remember it being so bad last year :tongue:
Reply 1393
Original post by Farwa
no interview= rejection for me i guess its too late for an interview :frown:

Know that feel :frown:
anyone think theres still much chance for an interview??
Original post by KeepMovingForward
anyone think theres still much chance for an interview??

All you can do is wait it out and hope. People will speculate either way by using last year's dates etc But until you receive news from the uni itself, there is no way to tell :frown:
Reply 1396
I wonder whats taking them sooooooo long. Hmmm
Reply 1397
Wooohooo only a little left to wait :eek:
Anyone care to guess a date when we will hear back? I'm gona go for the 23rd (Friday). :coffee:
Reply 1399
Sounds fun. I say the 27th (Tuesday). Its on boiiiii!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending