The Student Room Group

Greggs induction help ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Out of interest, how much does Greggs pay?
Original post by buzz123
Out of interest, how much does Greggs pay?

Under 18 - 5.37-5.55 after training and for over 18 I think it's a pound more or something per hour.
Reply 22
Had my induction today, had to get an early train so it was a little anoying, We were in a board room for the day but it was realy casual people were wearing jeans ect. They gave us unlimited free food which was awesome :biggrin:

You basicaly cover a load of topics such as...
- Health and safety
- Food safety
- Manual work safety
- Customer care skills
- Greggs and the environment

You have a slide show with some DVD clips for each of them and afterwards you do a short test (which is realy easy)
Its not half bad...
What did you guys write in your personal statement and work history?
(edited 12 years ago)
Ok you lot have relaxed me. I feel this will be good now :smile:
Reply 25
My interview was on the 2rd of August and i heard back on the 11th August . The lady called me up and said sorry for taking long to get back so maybe they usually reply quicker if they're not busy.

golden glaze did they specify why they took so long to reply? im absolutely bricking it :frown:
Reply 26
oh and how did they contact you guys ? by email or phone cos im constantly checkinh both ..
Reply 27
got the job today so now waiting on there conrimation of my n.i card and then i too will have an induction:P
Hi ii appiled to work at the Bakery factory and I sent my aplicaton at 12pm and the same day I got a call.. and had my interview today and she told me on the spot I got the job and I start tomorrow.. :biggrin:
I have an induction at greggs tomorrow but I have a holiday booked for 2 weeks after so I was just wandering if anyone would know if that would be ok or if i wouldn't be getting the job anymore
Can someone tell me if i do get accepted would they accept me working once a week?
Original post by chris_d
Ah thanks :smile:

I've got my induction tomorrow, but how long was it before anyone got their first shifts?

8 fucjing hours

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending