The Student Room Group

If you don't believe that leagues exist, then why not exactly?

How does a chav date a rah, or somebody in a higher socio-economic bracket? Would Sir Richard Branson or Mittal (or any other wealthy British person) date a chav? How many chavs now are dating millionaires, or billionaires even?

And don't good looking people generally date other good looking people?

Don't people with PhDs generally date others who are well educated?

Do rabid atheists often date staunch theists?

If a basic rule (if rules exist in life, I'm not sure they do) of relationships is that like attracts like, then how can leagues not exist?
Reply 1
I think its more to do with looks if a girl dates a guy a lot richer than herself and they are both on par looks wise no one will care.Its 90% looks with leauges a beautiful cleaner would have a good chance with a rich man.
Reply 2
Opposites attract! Its just that similar people make life simpler and easy. Up to you to decide if that's what you want..
Reply 3
Original post by hunstatham
How does a chav date a rah, or somebody in a higher socio-economic bracket? Would Sir Richard Branson or Mittal (or any other wealthy British person) date a chav? How many chavs now are dating millionaires, or billionaires even?

And don't good looking people generally date other good looking people?

Don't people with PhDs generally date others who are well educated?

Do rabid atheists often date staunch theists?

If a basic rule (if rules exist in life, I'm not sure they do) of relationships is that like attracts like, then how can leagues not exist?

What's a rah?

Leagues kinda exist in extreme scenarios like you suggested, but in everyday life, not so much

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending