The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Yeah like johnny said, you could only do it if she was on the pill cos you couldn't do it with a condom still on cos when you lose your erection it'll come off you and into her and the sperm could easily seap into her.
Seems like a quite awkward thing to do really.

Original post by economics_dismal
you are clearly a virgin. people don't "set out" to do it. when me and my gf have sex, after i ejaculate, i sometimes stay on top of her and we both fall asleep together :smile:

and obviously the penis stays inside the vagina.

when you mature sexually, you may encounter such a scenario.

Watch out, we've got a badass over here. :rolleyes:
To be honest, I can understand why you want to do this, it's potentially quite comforting and you're both exhausted after sex. I don't think I've ever fallen asleep still 'conjoined' with my boyfriend, but we've come pretty close, he wasn't on top though, being a petite little thing and him being a bulky climber I think that might have killed me. As far as I know, it's safe, though as some have pointed out, as you shrink it will probably come out.
Original post by sarahthegemini
I'm not a virgin actually :rollseyes: although I am quite 'new' to sex. How about you stop with the patronising comments and think about what you've just said, you actually LAY ON TOP OF HER AND FALL ASLEEP?! Clearly you're not even half the size a man should be, unless your gf is a whale because there's no way that would be a comfortable scenario.

-osh!

Latest