The Student Room Group

Why can’t I feel anything when I finger myself ?

I’ve started to try and finger myself. I’m a virgin btw. The only thing that goes up there is a tampon. I can only do one finger like I’m pushing it at two. I’ll be very aroused and wet but the moment I try and put my finger in and start trying to get into it, it kinda feels like nothing. If that makes sense. I can definitely feel it and it’s kind of a weird feeling to describe. It just doesn’t feel good. I’m really bad at explaining it. I do feel it but it doesn’t feel good. Like after 5 minutes of trying I’ve lost all arousal and I just stop.
Clit stimulation u might find better. I feel inside the vagina an actual d!ck feels best
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Clit stimulation u might find better. I feel inside the vagina an actual d!ck feels best

Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve started to try and finger myself. I’m a virgin btw. The only thing that goes up there is a tampon. I can only do one finger like I’m pushing it at two. I’ll be very aroused and wet but the moment I try and put my finger in and start trying to get into it, it kinda feels like nothing. If that makes sense. I can definitely feel it and it’s kind of a weird feeling to describe. It just doesn’t feel good. I’m really bad at explaining it. I do feel it but it doesn’t feel good. Like after 5 minutes of trying I’ve lost all arousal and I just stop.

It is actually hard to get aroused without stimulating your clit so perhaps you should focus on your clit first to get yourself wet and then try with one finger. The G-spot is a bumpy patch you will find on the wall of your vagina. Put either your first or second finger in and try and tickle yourself about 8cm inside. That may arouse you.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #3
It is actually hard to get aroused without stimulating your clit so perhaps you should focus on your clit first to get yourself wet and then try with one finger. The G-spot is a bumpy patch you will find on the wall of your vagina. Put either your first or second finger in and try and tickle yourself about 8cm inside. That may arouse you.

i just have to come years late and say the 8cm thing is so way off it's insane. g spot feels like the upper palate of your mouth except softer and it's right after the opening of the vag, it's actually

Quick Reply

Latest