The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeah..
Original post by KJane
My family steals everything, I go into my little brother's room and he'll have my DVD's, books and PS3 games. My sister steals hairbands and make up, but to be fair we're always stealing our mum's nail polish and such.

I think it's natural for families to do it, doesn't make it any less annoying but I think it's one of the only times people can justify stealing is when it's little things from your family. Because we all know we rather fancy that item our sibling has and surely there's no harm in 'borrowing' it for an undefined period of time, am I right? :colone:
I have a relative who does this to her sister. As everyone else mentioned, she got a lock for her room. She will be leaving that room soon, and I am contemplating whether to replace it.

The two rooms are both opposite from each other.

If worse comes to worse, and I am unable to find an accommodation for myself I may have to take it.

It's a risk, and I still think of it.

I do fear of my things being taken, items and clothings that I purchased out of my money. 😭

It's like a NIGHTMARE!!!
Same my sister keeps stealing my stuff and after she gets it dirty or ruins it, it's so annoying I asked her many times to not but than she sais "Yeh but how come it was in the back of my draw" or "it's not yours". I do buy her stuff like trousers,bag,etc but than she goes and ruins that as well today I tried to take revenge by taking her charger but I just got told off . I tried being nice :frown:
plz someone give me sugestions
Reply 43
It’s a shame to steal from another and nothing can justify taking from another person an item that isn’t yours. If you are just grabbing anything you desire that clearly isn’t yours then you are no better than a thieve who steals out in the streets. A sister stealing items from another sister and lying about it has no honor or dignity or respect for herself because anyone who has such traits can never to be trusted. Steal isn’t something to be tolerated. She can ask to borrow and you may willingly oblige or deny and she has to respect your decision. This is why most sisters turn to enemies eventually as they mature; one has unfairly, severely, emotionally damaged other.Best solution: move away from the demon!
Original post by Anonymous
For a few years now she's been taking things off me and it's driving me crazy.
It's silly little things like a concealer, clothes etc and I don't know if I'm over-reacting but I keep finding my stuff in her room and when I ask her why it's there she just says 'It's mine!'. Like last year we ordered some mineral make-up together and one of my items went missing, I just found it in her room and she says she ordered it the same time, but I ordered different things and my concealer was one and she didn't. I said 'Will you help me find mine then, because it's missing?' and she said 'Yeah sure' then five minutes later she asked me if I wanted the concealer because it doesn't suit her skin! Guilty conscience?

This is an example of today but it happens quite regularly and my mum always sides with her saying 'Maybe she genuinely things it belongs to her!' but I think she's just found something of mine she likes and then acts all dumb about it so it makes me look bad.

Driving me crazy. Anyone else had this and how to deal with it?! I don't mind lending her things if she asks!

My sister does the exact same thing. I know it’s a bit brash but I know where she hides them so every now then I will check that area and just take it back. I would also recommend locks for draws or putting them in things that lock e.g. a makeup box.
Oh cmon!? She opens my PACKAGES, SHE STOLE MY UNDERWEAR, SHE STEALS MY PRIVATE INFORMATION THATS NOT NORMAL

Latest

Trending

Trending