Reply 100
Mine is Sarah makenzie

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
i got alison bywater in BL5 :biggrin:
Reply 102
Original post by Mr Bling
Which tutor has everyone got? :colondollar:

I have got Darren Knott
is anyone going to parents evening today?
Original post by Hero-H
Jo Ruth! you?

Hey ive also got Jo Ruth for my personal tutor!!!! :smile: What subjects are you taking if you dont mind me asking??? :biggrin:
Reply 105
Original post by modarnikki
Hey ive also got Jo Ruth for my personal tutor!!!! :smile: What subjects are you taking if you dont mind me asking??? :biggrin:

Oh that's great! I'll probably see you on friday then :biggrin: And currently i've picked History , Politics , Psychology and Biology... but i'd like to change Politics and Psychology to Chemistry and Maths!

How about yourself?
Woop lol :biggrin: Ive picked maths,biology,chemistry nd English-literature nd language :smile:. That's great U've picked an interesting range of subjects politics I think would be gd but then I guess u will have to pick the subjects that will be relevant for the futur. I think maths will be quite hard but it's a challenge that we'll need to overcome :smile:
Everyone looking forward to tommorow? :biggrin:
nop, i'm scared. haha
Original post by Kindred.Spirit
Everyone looking forward to tommorow? :biggrin:

Why the neg.. :confused:
Original post by Kindred.Spirit
Why the neg.. :confused:

i thumbs up'd it to balance it out hahah
Original post by hench man
i thumbs up'd it to balance it out hahah

Thumbs up as a thanks! :biggrin:
Reply 112
There's actually a topic about the college :biggrin: wow that's so cool!
Ok so are we all starting in September this year? I went today for MFL Spanish, was anyone doing it? :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
guys when do we start college. if you remember when you went to the induction day the woman said that we had to bring some slip in on some day?
Reply 114
guys when do we start college. if you remember when you went to the induction day the woman said that we had to bring some slip in on some day?

We don't officially start lessons until the 6th September, we have our second induction on 5th September. We take our results slips in on Enrolment Day which is on the 31st August, we'll each have an appointment and I assume we'll get a letter about this nearer the time.
Original post by Hero-H
We don't officially start lessons until the 6th September, we have our second induction on 5th September. We take our results slips in on Enrolment Day which is on the 31st August, we'll each have an appointment and I assume we'll get a letter about this nearer the time.

thanks helped a lot :biggrin:
Reply 116
thanks helped a lot :biggrin:

No problem :smile:
Reply 117
Has everyone got their letters for enrolment day? If yes which tutors do you have?

my personal tutor is caroline williams room PL1
on enrolment day, my enrolment appointment is with daniel julian room PL1

hbu?
Reply 118
Personal tutor: Tim Perry in CL3
Appointment with: Pete Monk

my friend has the same one as you lol
Has everyone got their letters for enrolment day? If yes which tutors do you have?

Form Tutor: Ian Gameson
Enrolment Appointment: Marco Bevilacqua in Room PL7

^.^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending