The Student Room Group

Lancaster Medicine Applicants 2012 :)

Scroll to see replies

Has anyone had an official rejection yet, or are you all waiting in the dark to hear about an interview too? :/
Original post by stringbean
Has anyone had an official rejection yet, or are you all waiting in the dark to hear about an interview too? :/

I don't think so (fingers crossed!) What I wanted to know is are they interviewing all re-applicants first? I think that may be the case :s-smilie:..
Reply 182
Original post by AmbitiousMedic
I don't think so (fingers crossed!) What I wanted to know is are they interviewing all re-applicants first? I think that may be the case :s-smilie:..

I hopeeee not because they've missed my interview in that case. in which case I shall be sad foreverrrr :frown:
Original post by Doctor.
I hopeeee not because they've missed my interview in that case. in which case I shall be sad foreverrrr :frown:

I'm sure you will hear from them soon, keep faith :biggrin: Have any first time applicants got an interview date yet? :confused:
Reply 184
I'm sure you will hear from them soon, keep faith :biggrin: Have any first time applicants got an interview date yet? :confused:

+1 rep for being awesome <3 :smile:...............also why the hell am i listening to Miley Cyrus? -i feel sick.
Reply 185
Original post by Doctor.
+1 rep for being awesome <3 :smile:...............also why the hell am i listening to Miley Cyrus? -i feel sick.

better than justin bieber so no worries mate. good luck, hope you hear soon!
Original post by Doctor.

Haha, the application process makes us do the weirdest of things :tongue:
Reply 187
Anyone got an interview on the 7th dec??

Erm I'm a first time apllicant to medicine and have (by the good grace of god!) an interview, but am also on a gap year at the same time. Make of that what you will :smile:
Original post by Julian_valensi
Erm I'm a first time apllicant to medicine and have (by the good grace of god!) an interview, but am also on a gap year at the same time. Make of that what you will :smile:

Fair enough :tongue: Should have clarified what I meant, I still think as a gap year applicant you have your A2 grades right? Just going through the thread I think the people who are holding interview dates are re-applicants or in your case gap year applicants :biggrin: But never mind about that, all the best for your interview,, hope it works out for you mate :wink:
Reply 190
Original post by stringbean

Waiting in the dark... haven't had any interviews or rejections from anyone yet. I guess it's early days though.
Reply 191
Original post by daj198
Waiting in the dark... haven't had any interviews or rejections from anyone yet. I guess it's early days though.

Same same, you'll get there :smile:
Reply 192
Has anyone who has an interview on 9th dec have the interview pack yet?
Reply 193
Original post by Aysh161
Has anyone who has an interview on 9th dec have the interview pack yet?

Don't worry if you haven't recieved yours yet, mine took ages to come :smile:. I would start remembering the exact dates of your work experience and volunteering though, I'm finding that a problem :P
Reply 194
Original post by myyrh
Don't worry if you haven't recieved yours yet, mine took ages to come :smile:. I would start remembering the exact dates of your work experience and volunteering though, I'm finding that a problem :P

I've finally received it :smile: yeah I see what you mean, getting the pack made the interview way more real and scary lol
Reply 195
do we need our actual certificates or just photocopies of them??
Reply 196
Original post by heenamusa
do we need our actual certificates or just photocopies of them??

Both :smile:
Reply 197
Original post by myyrh

Original post by myyrh
Both :smile:

aaah right thanks :smile:
Hi, I'm not a re-applicant or gap year student and I have got an email yesterday saying I have an interview on the 9th of december! eek! I've also had one at liverpool and they weren't mean about my extenuating circumstances. I also didnt mention about resitting modules anywhere on my application ... nobody in my college did...
It looks like its all a bit of a lottery! Does anyone know of a good place to stay in lancaster near to the uni? Or know a bit more about the interview than I do? I've no idea what's going on! x
Reply 199
There is a Travelodge and Premier Inn around there, you can even stay at their accomadation apparently. You wouldn't need to write anything about resitting modules because you aren't on a gap year. You can resit as many times as you like within the two years of A levels, but after that you count as a resit candidate and would then have to mention it in your personal statement.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending