The Student Room Group

How do I get my uncle to stop kissing my cheek?

Scroll to see replies

Sleep with his son?
Original post by M1F2R3
Pics or gtfo

Pics of dog sh*t on someones cheek? :curious:
Tell him to meet you near some park.Make sure it's well crowded and in the midst of all this scream " stop touching me" followed by " I will tell them what you did to me last summer"....

Pedo alert.. how old are you ?
LOL if OP was a dude...
Reply 24
Original post by Sinay
dude he's asian - it's kinda in our culture to do that - don't take it personally lol.....

No its not, especially if he's not related, it's only just aunties that usually do it *shudders*. Also OP mentioned he's Iranian, surely that makes him an Arab :confused:
Reply 25
when i saw the title i was going to tell you to get a grip and put up with it, but actually it sounds annoying and he sounds like a creep. If you were a guy he nearly definitely wouldn't behave like that so you don't have to put up with it - in your place I wouldn't make a joke out of it. No 'haha don't kiss me'. Just 'don't kiss me'. No laughing. If he asks why a simple 'because I told you not to' or 'because I don't want you to' will suffice. You don't need to explain it any more than that, you aren't being offensive, this is not your problem, it is his problem. Be blunt and don't negotiate, don't get upset or cause an argument, just be straightforward and don't give him any chance to tell you you're in the wrong :yy:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 26
Original post by torchwood
No its not, especially if he's not related, it's only just aunties that usually do it *shudders*. Also OP mentioned he's Iranian, surely that makes him an Arab :confused:

fine he might not be considered asian, but try telling an iranian guy he's an arab and see what happens lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending