The Student Room Group

Hugging friends

in a nutshell-- i have never really been a person to hug my friends. it never crossed my mind or anything.
recently and still rarely i hug my friends but not often. its usually if my friend does it first and then i do it back ofc.
i sometimes do it but not often, it's just never crossed my mind until now.

i feel like i should hug my friends a bit more like whenever i see them or say bye to them when i see them in person ofc.
but then i feel like if i start doing that it'll be weird coz i havent done it all this time and then suddenly i start doing it. but then if i do it i feel like it'll get annoying to ppl coz i havent done it so often before and its bit random.

??????????????
Reply 1
Agree, I’m not a natural hugger either. You sort of adapt to other’s expectations with time. I was very surprised when I worked in Italy and found that male friends kiss on the cheek too
Reply 2
Life is all about different experiences at different times. Experiencing something new is worth it, and you're not going to hug random people on the streets. So, don't stress yourself for a simple action. Just act in a way that seems good to you.
Reply 3
Why do you have the urge all of a sudden?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending