The Student Room Group

Catching up on work! And Scottish NABS!

Is it a bad idea to go on holiday in the October period, going for 8 days including the October holiday. Doing Scottish highers and wondering when the NABS ARE????
Reply 1
It really depends on how much work your going to get, and how you are coping so far. If all that is ok, and you can easily catchup on missed work, as well as doing the current work, then its fine. Otherwise I guess you should do it at the same time as other students...
I don't know if this is my lazy-appathetic-bastard side coming out or not, but it's a long time from the prelims/proper exams so I'm personaly not worried yet etc. The only holdays I refuse to go away over is Easter. Good luck with everything though mate!
Original post by Aadil249
Is it a bad idea to go on holiday in the October period, going for 8 days including the October holiday. Doing Scottish highers and wondering when the NABS ARE????

I'm going away aswell. Don't worry, one week won't hurt 7 months before the exams.
Just since nobody seems to have addressed this part: your school decides when you sit NABs. There is a final deadline, but different schools and even different classes can sit them at different times.
Reply 5
Considering i didn't start studying for my exams 1 month before , and came out with AAABB, i think you'll be fine.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending