The Student Room Group

Attractive girl but with no friends

Scroll to see replies

What kind of attractive are you tho as in like do you stand out from a crowd due to your looks. Statistically most people are not in that category. Do you want to be popular tho? Find people with similar interests rather than girls that see you as competition. Make a few solid friends where you don’t have filler convos with
If you don’t talk much, talk more. Put yourself out there, assess how you present yourself. Easier said than done I know, personally I wouldn’t reject someone or not approach someone if they were super attractive, rather if we just don’t seem to have a lot in common. Atm to people you may just be looks no personality. Dunno
Original post by Marie1619
Hey I feel the same just like you I think I’m attractive too but still don’t have real girlfriends it’s annoying

I know right it’s fustrating if you want we can talk you could drop me a dm on insta my insta Mpxr_xo
Original post by Anonymous
If you don’t talk much, talk more. Put yourself out there, assess how you present yourself. Easier said than done I know, personally I wouldn’t reject someone or not approach someone if they were super attractive, rather if we just don’t seem to have a lot in common. Atm to people you may just be looks no personality. Dunno

Know I’m out going I have a good heart I’m talkative always able to give advice when needed but my friendships never last apart from one girl but she’s being funny with me atm which is understandabliue due to her life atm
Original post by miranda-ae
Why don't you go out and talk to people. I think it's pretty arrogant to assume people aren't talking to you because you're good looking. Maybe you just aren't very fun to talk to. Stop being boring!

edit: oh, and just as an aside, not really on topic, but any girl I've ever met who says 'I just don't really get on with other girls' has always either been super *****y to other girls, or just completely ignored new girls in any social situation but pounced on new boys.

Firstly I’ve never been that girl actually I’ve always been bullied throughout school but anyway I don’t even know what to say right now I’m just different lool
Original post by Anonymous
I totally understand what you are saying. I too don't really have many proper friends. Personally, I don't really know how good, bad, or average looking I am - I have always found this something really hard to judge because you just don't know how other people 'see you'.

Its great that you actually have the confidence to say that you are attractive. A lot of the girls in my old classes endlessly complained to each other about their looks but you could tell that they all really thought they were amazingly gorgeous.

I had a similar experience to you when a boy in my form (I am a boy btw) told me that I was seen as a 'snob' by some of the other boys because I always got the best marks in the class but didn't really talk to any of the other boys.

I empathise with you more than myself though because, from what I experienced throughout high school and sixth form, girls' friendship 'circles' seem to be much more centred around looks/attractiveness than boys. It would be interesting to see what you look like.

Follow me on insta Mpxr_xo
Original post by catherinec
Girls don't really like me for some reason.
I made a good few girl friends at college, but I don't really speak to them anymore.

Same
Don’t listen to those ignorant remarks I go through the same thing I’m very attractive and just cause of that girls think I’m a threat or they seem to think I’m stuck up,when I’m a very good person I’m and out. But the hate is real I guess apparently they judge you by you’re looks! Some of them are very mad they can’t look as beautiful as you and think you competing but never give you a chance to getting know you is silly I guess beauty hurts you’re on you’re own! Well at least we know we look good let them haters hate if you a good person and you know it that’s all, I’ll be you’re friend I have none for that specific reason. But my heart is gold
Don’t listen to those ignorant remarks I go through the same thing I’m very attractive and just cause of that girls think I’m a threat or they seem to think I’m stuck up,when I’m a very good person I’m and out. But the hate is real I guess apparently they judge you by you’re looks! Some of them are very mad they can’t look as beautiful as you and think you competing but never give you a chance to getting know you is silly I guess beauty hurts you’re on you’re own! Well at least we know we look good let them haters hate if you a good person and you know it that’s all, I’ll be you’re friend I have none for that specific reason. But my heart is gold

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending