The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Kent chat

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jaydemikaela
I didn't do it! I don't think my bladder could cope!

That definitely makes sense! Wise to refuse to down it! I went to a Pub Golf social run by one of the societies I'm in, and one person downed all 9 of his drinks. Madness...
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Original post by River Shadow
That definitely makes sense! Wise to refuse to down it! I went to a Pub Golf social run by one of the societies I'm in, and one person downed all 9 of his drinks. Madness...

Haha how do you even remember? :tongue:
Original post by jaydemikaela
Haha how do you even remember? :tongue:

I didn't play, I just had one drink and stuck to coke/lemonade for the rest of the night, other than a few sips of Snakebite! :tongue: I'm not really a big drinker, but it does amuse me watching other people get drunk... :tongue:
Original post by Champagne Supernova
:five:

:shakecane:

Spoiler

You kids get off of my lawn! :shakecane:
Original post by r4ndom
Feeling old? Well, I'll be a fresher this year and I'm 26 :rolleyes: Scary !!

I still feel young anyway :tongue:

Good, that's the main thing :p: I'm still only 21 really so I am awesome young :five:

At what age does one become old? :holmes:
Reply 984
Original post by Loz17

Good, that's the main thing :p: I'm still only 21 really so I am awesome young :five:

When he feels old? :biggrin:
Original post by Loz17

And by lawn, I of course mean, the Eliot/Rutherford hill :shakecane:
Original post by Loz17

Paha, I'm not looking forward to my birthday this year and turning 20! I'll no longer be a menace in the eyes of the Daily Mail, and instead I'll be expected to be a productive member of society! I can't handle that responsibility yet :tongue:

Ooooh nice one xD
Original post by AlexInWonderland
Paha, I'm not looking forward to my birthday this year and turning 20! I'll no longer be a menace in the eyes of the Daily Mail, and instead I'll be expected to be a productive member of society! I can't handle that responsibility yet :tongue:

Ooooh nice one xD

Haha, I've only just turned 19 and that's making me feel old! :tongue: I think being a student exempts you from being a productive member of society for a few extra years! :tongue: Maybe when you're 21 perhaps?
Haha, I've only just turned 19 and that's making me feel old! :tongue: I think being a student exempts you from being a productive member of society for a few extra years! :tongue: Maybe when you're 21 perhaps?

Yeah true. And besides, graduates seem likely to be unemployed for a while, and the Mail isn't exactly fond of people on the dole either. Could be a while until I become their model citizen lol
Yeah true. And besides, graduates seem likely to be unemployed for a while, and the Mail isn't exactly fond of people on the dole either. Could be a while until I become their model citizen lol

Is the Mail fond of anyone?
Congratulations! Welcome to Kent! What course are you studying? :smile:

Computer Science :smile:
Is the Mail fond of anyone?

Yeah sure if you are: straight, white, married, middle-income and vote Tory :smile: So really, Middle England. Most of whom have the intelligence to read the Times or Telegraph :tongue:

My favorite bit of the Mail is their weekly addition to an ever growing list of things that can give you cancer, it's beyond ridiculous! To be honest, I imagine reading the Mail itself can give you cancer because it would cause a lot of unnecessary stress. If I thought that gay marriage was the worse thing that could ever happen, I certainly wouldn't want to read about it every morning and get angry as I enjoy my coffee and Cornflakes :tongue:
Yeah sure if you are: straight, white, married, middle-income and vote Tory :smile: So really, Middle England. Most of whom have the intelligence to read the Times or Telegraph :tongue:

My favorite bit of the Mail is their weekly addition to an ever growing list of things that can give you cancer, it's beyond ridiculous! To be honest, I imagine reading the Mail itself can give you cancer because it would cause a lot of unnecessary stress. If I thought that gay marriage was the worse thing that could ever happen, I certainly wouldn't want to read about it every morning and get angry as I enjoy my coffee and Cornflakes :tongue:

Not making a cheap dig at my political views and paper-reading habits were you??? :tongue:

Oh, yeah, the Daily Mail list of things which give you cancer is pretty entertaining. I agree that it could probably give you cancer. :P Stress and anger isn't good for you!!!

Haha, you think that I do when I'm approching 22? :p: Daily Fail has brain-washed you :zomg:
Original post by Loz17
Haha, you think that I do when I'm approching 22? :p: Daily Fail has brain-washed you :zomg:

You're in training to be the paragon of Daily Mail approval :tongue:

And paha, I hope not! I just find it quite amusing, it's harmless really :tongue: Besides, if you try to read news pieces on their website, there are big pictures every few sentences, so you'd never get through the whole thing. This way, it can't brainwash you!
You're in training to be the paragon of Daily Mail approval :tongue:

And paha, I hope not! I just find it quite amusing, it's harmless really :tongue: Besides, if you try to read news pieces on their website, there are big pictures every few sentences, so you'd never get through the whole thing. This way, it can't brainwash you!

Well if that ever does happen, I'll just leave facebook. Then they'll think I'm a psychopath :colone:

I use it for comedy. Every article I've ever read has made me laugh :lol:
Original post by Loz17
Well if that ever does happen, I'll just leave facebook. Then they'll think I'm a psychopath :colone:

I use it for comedy. Every article I've ever read has made me laugh :lol:

Haha, I forgot about that. Gosh, I better be careful next time I go to visit my nan! God only knows what will happen to me
Reply 997
Everyone in this thread is so old. I only turned 19 a month ago :biggrin:
Original post by Blazara
Everyone in this thread is so old. I only turned 19 a month ago :biggrin:

I only turned 19 eleven days ago!!! I'm younger than you are! :tongue:
Reply 999
I only turned 19 eleven days ago!!! I'm younger than you are! :tongue:

Then you are a youngling :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending