The Student Room Group

Favourite movie quotes ever

Scroll to see replies

The whole of Gladiator is basically one massive ****ing awesome quote.
Original post by T-Hill
"Are you not entertained? Are you not entertained? Is that not why you are here?" - Gladiator

"MMMmmm! This is a tasty burger!" - Pulp Fiction

"Surely you can't be serious?" "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley" - Airplane!

"I like my coffee black. Like my men"

Lol love Airplane xD
"HAMBURGERS. The cornerstone, of any nutritious breakfast."
Original post by NapoleonDynamite
"I like my coffee black. Like my men"

Lol love Airplane xD

Best scene in that movie:

Original post by ziedj
Best scene in that movie:

Lol the whole film is the best scene xD
Hahaha, I knew it wouldn't be long til this ascended (that's right, ascended) to a whole load of Anchorman quotes. For some balance though:

'What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?'
'Whatever I feel like doing, gosh!'
Original post by vandub
Hahaha, I knew it wouldn't be long til this ascended (that's right, ascended) to a whole load of Anchorman quotes. For some balance though:

'What are you gonna do today, Napoleon?'
'Whatever I feel like doing, gosh!'

:h:

I love Napoleon Dynamite, hehee
Reply 28
"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut." (Kill Bill)
Original post by F Ellen
"I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut." (Kill Bill)

Much love for Kill Bill :h:
"What you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul" - Billy Madison :P
Original post by Lauren_Summer
"What you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard.

At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul" - Billy Madison :P

Awesome :smile:
Reply 32
"You got KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT!!!"
anything from 4 lions... Rubber dinghy rapids bro! :biggrin:

Waterboy- "My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush"
and i know this one isnt really a quote, its a scene but i had to mention it...

Theres so much room for activities!!
Reply 34
"I could have been a contender" On the Waterfront.
Reply 35
I carried a watermelon

Baby - Dirty Dancing

:smile: best film EVERRRRR
Original post by squiff93
I carried a watermelon

Baby - Dirty Dancing

:smile: best film EVERRRRR

Nobody puts Baby in the corner!
"I am Yu Law,Im nobody's B*tch, you are mine"
"I dont need to know you"
"You only need to know me!"
"I will be the one!"

From film Jet Li's the one
' In ancient times, hundreds of years before the dawn of history, an ancient race of people... the Druids. No one knows who they were or what they were doing...'
Everything that Fat Bastard says. Ever.

Quick Reply

Latest