The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Maths with Economics

Hi, guys.

I am applying maths with eco this year and a bit confused now.:s-smilie:

I am a international student but economics has not allowed yet in my school and I cannot get books so cannot teach myself!

Here's my marks: Maths A*/ Further Maths A*/ Physics predicted A / Accounting A

Any chance for me to get an offer? Does it make me less competitive for not taking economics?

Since I apply maths for other 4 unis, things about eco take a much smaller part than maths' in my PS. Is that matter?
Original post by Queenie
Hi, guys.

I am applying maths with eco this year and a bit confused now.:s-smilie:

I am a international student but economics has not allowed yet in my school and I cannot get books so cannot teach myself!

Here's my marks: Maths A*/ Further Maths A*/ Physics predicted A / Accounting A

Any chance for me to get an offer? Does it make me less competitive for not taking economics?

Since I apply maths for other 4 unis, things about eco take a much smaller part than maths' in my PS. Is that matter?

haha I can tell you're an international student. Don't worry, you're not at a disadvantage. The economics they teach in 1st year is very basic and also the course is mostly maths and 1/4 economics. Also you're an international paying international fees so UCL would want you. Just make sure you give a good interview and personal statement, reference.....
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by legendary collison

haha I can tell you're an international student. Don't worry, you're not at a disadvantage. The economics they teach in 1st year is very basic and also the course is mostly maths and 1/4 economics. Also you're an international paying international fees so UCL would want you. Just make sure you give a good interview and personal statement, reference.....

How can you tell me being an international stu?? I just write a little about eco in my PS, does that matter??
Original post by Queenie
How can you tell me being an international stu?? I just write a little about eco in my PS, does that matter??

because your grammar is poor "no offense". I don't think it matters too much, just make sure you include more maths in PS because the course is Mathematics
Reply 4

because your grammar is poor "no offense". I don't think it matters too much, just make sure you include more maths in PS because the course is Mathematics

That's all right. Grammer is always my weak part. :P Thx!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending