The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Adidas90
Vet but I might not stick around in practice forever, I'll have to see how it pans out, I'm still wet behind the ears when it comes down to it. There's alot of research opportunities for qualified vets, apparantly

Apparently being the operative word.

Most research opportunities are poorly paid unless you're incredibly lucky and you need to be in the right position to get such an opportunity (eg; prestigious hospital/institution, you're certificated up, you're very knowledgeable/experienced, etc).
Black genetics.

Not one bit surprised. I used to play football in a small 5-a-side pitch and there was this kid who was like 8 years old, max, and he had a 6-pack. (no paedo)
I had a six pack when I was 10-ish and I'm pretty sure most of the guys I knew did too. Being skinny isn't that hard.
got my 14 year old brother in the gym yesterday, his build is weird...mesomorph build apart from his shoulders he has some skinny ass shoulders.

he deadlifted 60kg for 5 reps benched 25 and squatted 45
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1984
Unless you were fat as a kid then you should have had a six pack. Nothing amazing at all.
Yes but it wasn't like African child skinny. Guy is decently built relative to age and everything, crazy stuff.
Original post by Michael XYZ
Yes but it wasn't like African child skinny. Guy is decently built relative to age and everything, crazy stuff.

(edited 12 years ago)

I know one idiot doesn't undermine thousands but lol at this guy.

The only legitimate reasons to be pissed off is if you were screwed up by medical reasons. Other than that, **** off.
Reply 1988

I know one idiot doesn't undermine thousands but lol at this guy.

The only legitimate reasons to be pissed off is if you were screwed up by medical reasons. Other than that, **** off.

Hate those faggots, I'm working class and have to work in ****ty minimum wage office jobs temping this year to save up for postgrad because my parents can't pay it for me. Am I complaining? Nope. North East has the highest rate of unemployment in the entire UK so I have to take anything I can get.

A lot of them at the protests have a huge entitlement complex, there are plenty of other videos of people destroying their arguments. It is cringeworthy to watch.

Herp derp, give me stuff for nothing because you have more stuff than me. Derp.
(edited 12 years ago)
Yes but FluxD he's allowed his opinion.

He can call all the bankers greedy and then ask for free stuff for no reason.

Edit: Out of curiosity, what you gonna be studying?
Reply 1990
Yes but FluxD he's allowed his opinion.

He can call all the bankers greedy and then ask for free stuff for no reason.

Edit: Out of curiosity, what you gonna be studying?

Decided to do GDL/LPC cuzz. Getting work experience in this year while I have the time and studying well in advance so I can cruise through it.
Everybody wanna be an investment banker, but nobody wanna work no long-ass hours! I do it though!
Original post by FluxD
Decided to do GDL/LPC cuzz. Getting work experience in this year while I have the time and studying well in advance so I can cruise through it.

Monkey_Pete on here is doing those letters. He's currently on the 2nd one.
He went for the borrow money off the younger brother approach to pay for his...

There's 2 of us chemists in here though so i'm not all alone being a complete science geek. :cool:

Also, who do you lot think will be the new fitness mod? The powers that be are recruiting as we speak...
My money is on FluxD, he's got a way with words no one else can compete with...
(edited 12 years ago)
Everybody wanna be an investment banker, but nobody wanna work no long-ass hours! I do it though!

working 20 hours a day and sniffing coke on a regular bases hmmmmm :wink:
Well I can't say I'm definite but probably don't want to do that.

Trading is fine, at least weekends you get off. Investment banking is a bit much...
Reply 1995
Original post by MHorman
Monkey_Pete on here is doing those letters. He's currently on the 2nd one.
He went for the borrow money off the younger brother approach to pay for his...

There's 2 of us chemists in here though so i'm not all alone being a complete science geek. :cool:

Also, who do you lot think will be the new fitness mod? The powers that be are recruiting as we speak...
My money is on FluxD, he's got a way with words no one else can compete with...

I'm not nice enough to bed a mod. I get warned too often so the big daddy mods don't like me very much.
Original post by FluxD

Original post by FluxD
I'm not nice enough to bed a mod. I get warned too often so the big daddy mods don't like me very much.

Plus if the mods were smart you wouldn't even be allowed in the section lol
Well I can't say I'm definite but probably don't want to do that.

Trading is fine, at least weekends you get off. Investment banking is a bit much...

Just watched Dark angel , was mirin alba in them leathers......bet you wanna 'overheadpress' the bish ;]
Original post by FluxD

Make sure you're studying the right stuff lol, find out what modules you have in the GDL (give the university an email or something, they may even give you an idea of syllabus)

Best thing you can do is rack up the experience, that's what is lacking in a lot of law students. I only knew a handful who had done some kind of work ex! Ideal scenario would be getting into a law firm now for a year :smile:
Hardly going to be flux as a mod lol! Flux, u4mir and I always seem to be banned lol.

Latest