The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 800
Original post by Gallium
i did half gomad at the start, when i have money i don't find eating an issue lol.

i Just think ss lacks volume tbh, I've been on and off it for a while. Well ss is wicked until you reach a point were the opportunity cost of lifting more weight and gaining fat becomes quite great

I ****ing hate SS

Original post by Michael XYZ
Not sure if I'm an "old timer" but so far I've been very consistent with my training this year. Due to that, made some very good gains.

Ok cool, yeah same been training about a year now, done well, think consistency is key

lol
Reply 801
Original post by a_t
I ****ing hate SS

Ok cool, yeah same been training about a year now, done well, think consistency is key

lol

Lol i hate SS too, what i've done now is mixed ws4sb/ss :P

Just weighed myself i'm 64 kg :/ still not regained the weight i lost during ramadan and freshers is starting soon. FML Training this summer has been quite ****e
who watched olympia? thought heath was the clear winner although kai should have got 2nd.
and happy lewis got 2nd for 202 :smile:
Reply 803
Original post by Gallium
Lol i hate SS too, what i've done now is mixed ws4sb/ss :P

Just weighed myself i'm 64 kg :/ still not regained the weight i lost during ramadan and freshers is starting soon. FML Training this summer has been quite ****e

eh you got a long winter coming up, make up for it
Original post by a_t
I ****ing hate SS

lol

Why the hate for starting strength?

Nicely done by Phil Heath.

Disappointed Kai didn't get #2. Jay should not have been in the top 3 with his ****ing "bruised" (lol) arm...

So true- victor looked immense as well! Heath, kai, victor should have been top 3! But phil's delts, quads and bi's were insane today!
look at this beast, huge!!! fast forward to 8:50 ish

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuS6ykxkVTo&feature=player_embedded#!
Mayweather is a prick. I swear, I really hope Pacman fights him and ****s him up.

Original post by boreilly27
who watched olympia? thought heath was the clear winner although kai should have got 2nd.

Flex should have won.
Damn right! Best british bodybuilder now! his v taper is one of the best in the sport now! he's got a lot of room to grow to become mr o officially in the future!
This is what the guy who just won Mr. Olympia used to look like at 18.

Dem dere genetics.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by The Question
This is what the guy who just won Mr. Olympia used to look like at 18.

Dem dere genetics.

Yes he used to be really good at basketball.

Heck, there's a video from a couple of years back or something and he can still touch the rim. Pretty impressive considering his size.
Yes he used to be really good at basketball.

Heck, there's a video from a couple of years back or something and he can still touch the rim. Pretty impressive considering his size.

LOL dude not to burst your bubble but I could touch the rim back when I was in year 9.
Reply 813
Original post by boreilly27

Kai is hugeeee. Loved his posing routine aswell, athletic. Happy with placement though.

Im still damn impressed by the Japanese guy (cba to spell...) who placed 10th, 5'5 and a monster!

Also... Mayweather is a cock!
LOL dude not to burst your bubble but I could touch the rim back when I was in year 9.

You are how tall?

Phil is 5'8, you're like 6'2 or something bro. That's pretty impressive...

Khanage: Hide Yamagishi.
You are how tall?

Phil is 5'8, you're like 6'2 or something bro. That's pretty impressive...

Khanage: Hide Yamagishi.

I was same height/shorter than Phil in Year 10.
I was same height/shorter than Phil in Year 10.

Oh yes good point I'm taking the same height as back then.

Still, I think it's pretty impressive. Taking his weight into consideration.

inb4 "I was also about 270lbs in Year 10" :wink:
(edited 12 years ago)
I didn't think mayweather was a cock, he was taking advantage of the situation. entertaining in my opinion lol
Reply 818
Mayweather is a kunt and needs to fight the pac man and put his money (and un-beaten record) where his large mouth is.
Original post by CB5
Mayweather is a kunt and needs to fight the pac man and put his money (and un-beaten record) where his large mouth is.

This.

Everything about that fight was ****. Cheap shot by Ortiz, cheap shot by Mayweather, failed ref'ing by Cortez.

And now he's gonna fight Amir Khan? Lol. Who next, me? I mean for ****s sake, just fight the guy who is also at the top and we'll get a good idea of who really is the best.

Problems with drug testing? Let's be real here, every professional athlete takes some sort of drugs! I guess Mayweather has some drugs that are undetected whereas Pacman doesn't. **** off with all this bull**** and just get it to happen.

Latest