Original post by Monkey_Pete
which one did you go for in the end?

Asus.

Intel i5, nVidia GT 540M, 4GB ram.

Decent for £550.
quality fancy dress night before last:

Reply 1143
Original post by Herr Stamper
There's a saying that when you are a consultant, you don't drive a Porsche to your clients site, or they'll think your day rate is too high.

Was out last night with work as the directors where up. Had £350 of champagne on the table when we realise Shell, one of our clients are sat over on the next table lol

Should have turned to look over and gave them this look:

just had a 1200 calorie shake lol :P

300ml milk, 2 scoops protein, 50ml olive oil, 75gram oats, 1 banana
Original post by fridgefreezergirl
quality fancy dress night before last:

Middle is definite Hulk/turtle hybrid.
Saw a vid of Shaw doing the atlas stones v Zavikas. My god, what a beast.
That guy in the morph suit must have went out with the wrong bunch. He should have went as splinter!

Anyways, do you guys know if Tesco do a refund on groceries bought from instore?
Original post by cowsforsale
That guy in the morph suit must have went out with the wrong bunch. He should have went as splinter!

Anyways, do you guys know if Tesco do a refund on groceries bought from instore?

If they are still packaged and you have a valid reason then I think they do :dontknow:
Original post by paddy__power
If they are still packaged and you have a valid reason then I think they do :dontknow:

Yeah thought so, Will go back tonight to refund stuff and hunt for some reduced mince. God i hate going for reduced stuff because of all the ***** who just hover around those sections for ages.

Still, I WANT CHILLI!!!
Original post by cowsforsale
Yeah thought so, Will go back tonight to refund stuff and hunt for some reduced mince. God i hate going for reduced stuff because of all the ***** who just hover around those sections for ages.

Still, I WANT CHILLI!!!

Chilli is always good.

I have some tinned stuff that is stupidly hot actually - I assumed when it said mega hot or w/e that it would just be slightly more than mild as they usually are but I was wrong and I'm usually okay with hot stuff (in general).
Original post by paddy__power
Middle is definite Hulk/turtle hybrid.

Had a lot of people ask if I was the hulk, but a lot of people also knew turtles. Some even knew the exact turtle. Geeks. lol
@natty noble, you be up for a night out in derby in a few weeks?

@natty noble, you be up for a night out in derby in a few weeks?

Should be so long as it doesn't clash with anything.
Original post by burningnun
Should be so long as it doesn't clash with anything.

nice one, i'll let you know plenty of notice anyway as my mate has to book time off work. We'll either go for a hotel or crash at my sisters house which is full of women lol.

also going to come back to not soon

nice one, i'll let you know plenty of notice anyway as my mate has to book time off work. We'll either go for a hotel or crash at my sisters house which is full of women lol.

also going to come back to not soon

Sweet, a Friday night would probably be ideal for me.
Had a lot of people ask if I was the hulk, but a lot of people also knew turtles. Some even knew the exact turtle. Geeks. lol

I can definitely name them all but I don't think I could name them exactly. The one with orange was Michelangelo and Leonado was blue but I don't remember which was around the other two were.

Without the mask you are clearly the hulk though.
Original post by burningnun
Sweet, a Friday night would probably be ideal for me.

Very likely would be a friday/saturday night especially if I manage to land a job

Very likely would be a friday/saturday night especially if I manage to land a job

Friday would be way better for me than Saturday since the football team trains on Sundays. Obviously don't organise it around me, but just sayin'. :smile:
You haven't got be a geek to know Raphael was red. Turtles were my life when I was 8.

Latest