The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1380
Original post by FluxD
Need to out alpha the asian brahs, they cockblocking you cause you trying to steal they wimminz.

I've pulled two asian birds before, one was from the Philippines and the other was British born Chinese. Got to get them on their own then pounce lol. The Philippines girl kept saying how cool I was then her friends went inside (smoking area) then literally tried to eat my face, teeth up in my grill, biting my face off. Did not want. Smashed the British born one good and proper :biggrin:.

Filipino...ewwww. No racist.

I'm half Chinese, gotta say that the mixed girls are superior , thats where my loyalties lie :cool: . But Chinese girls and Indian girls usually go crazy for and are desperate for, white cock. No problemo there for you guys.

Michael, perfectly natural for those guys to get territorial, you are snatching their pussy after all. But play it cool and get phone numbers, doing stuff in secret usually unleashes the inner sluts from these girls.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1381
Original post by mirin?
Filipino...ewwww. No racist.

I'm half Chinese, gotta say that the mixed girls are superior , thats where my loyalties lie :cool: . But Chinese girls and Indian girls usually go crazy for and are desperate for, white cock. No problemo there for you guys.

Michael, perfectly natural for those guys to get territorial, you are snatching their pussy after all. But play it cool and get phone numbers, doing stuff in secret usually unleashes the inner sluts from these girls.

I was mortal, I wouldn't have cared if she was a wheelchair bound transgender homosexual black Jew.
Original post by FluxD
Need to out alpha the asian brahs, they cockblocking you cause you trying to steal they wimminz.

I've pulled two asian birds before, one was from the Philippines and the other was British born Chinese. Got to get them on their own then pounce lol. The Philippines girl kept saying how cool I was then her friends went inside (smoking area) then literally tried to eat my face, teeth up in my grill, biting my face off. Did not want. Smashed the British born one good and proper :biggrin:.

I know. Which is why I just grinded hard as hell on the Chinese one when the Chinese guys came over.

I added her name on my BB as "Chinese girl (aisling?)" LOL.

Disappointed in Indian girl though. Her friends tried to take her away 2 or 3 times but I held on and told them to wait their turn lol. Plus, she said she wanted to dance with me. Seemed like a done deal but then nothing... weird.

The club was an LSE thing... so ****! Seriously, best way to describe it is "sweaty". My shirt was soaking like I had taken a shower. All over the floor it's all slippery due to the sweatiness of it all - seriously!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 1383
Original post by Michael XYZ
I know. Which is why I just grinded hard as hell on the Chinese one when the Chinese guys came over.

I added her name on my BB as "Chinese girl (aisling?)" LOL.

Disappointed in Indian girl though. Her friends tried to take her away 2 or 3 times but I held on and told them to wait their turn lol. Plus, she said she wanted to dance with me. Seemed like a done deal but then nothing... weird.

The club was an LSE thing... so ****! Seriously, best way to describe it is "sweaty". My shirt was soaking like I had taken a shower. All over the floor it's all slippery due to the sweatiness of it all - seriously!

When girls are in a group, if they are all hot and can easily pull, all of them do. If one is hotter than the others, the others will try and cock block any bloke making advances on their friend because they can't get laid themselves.

Das female logic breh. Males do similar to be honest if they are pricks.
Original post by FluxD
You know who is swole as ****? That bloke from American Chopper, he reps out 180kg like it is nothing and is just a beast in general. Looks like the Kaiser on roids.

I love American Chopper. The younger son is so pointless. I wish I could afford to be pointless on TV.
Original post by burningnun
Did you get my facebook message broski?

I had an event invite bro, no message though..

I won't be able to make it as its mid week :frown: Will be working mon-fri now
Original post by FluxD
When girls are in a group, if they are all hot and can easily pull, all of them do. If one is hotter than the others, the others will try and cock block any bloke making advances on their friend because they can't get laid themselves.

Das female logic breh. Males do similar to be honest if they are pricks.

spot on, the ugly ones have perfected the art of cockblocking...
Lol Mikey.

21 today. My turn at getting cockblocked at every opportunity tonight :biggrin:
Original post by cowsforsale
Lol Mikey.

happy birthday brah
Reply 1389
Original post by TheEssence
spot on, the ugly ones have perfected the art of cockblocking...

I love how the hot one tends to remain perfectly calm when the ugly ones start going absolutely mental.
Original post by cowsforsale
Lol Mikey.

Happy birthday
Training has been so **** recently it's disgusting.

Need to get back into it properly soon or gonna lose far too many gains. All my lifts have seemed to suffer quite a bit. I still have no idea about what days make sense to go to the gym. I wanna go 4x/week but I don't have my timetable for lessons or for MMA.

May not even be able to go today. Gym closes at 5pm which is so annoying... was thinking of doing some shopping with parents but I dunno.
Reply 1392
What's with cock blocks these days?

Grinding with some brown asian girl and like 3 people are trying to stop me from doing so. Like her asian friend comes and tries take her. Then these two asian guys do as well... **** off? I tell them she's having fun and she agrees so we keep grinding like 10-15 mins. I try go in for a kiss, she doesn't wanna. So I try take her number and she says "another time". Why grind with me for 10-15 mins... read: Kevin Little song on (Turn me on) so like perfect... and then don't wanna bang? Weird.

Then grinding with some chinese girl. All good, then like 4 chinese guys come up to the stage with me... da ****? Come at me bruh, I'll take you all on. So I start grinding really hard as they are some of her friends I think. Bound for some to wanna bang her... **** off, I ain't even mad so I just grind the **** out of her. Get her number but she seemed a bit "meh" about it...

Again, don't really try grind with me then want me to **** off. I feel so used lol.

lol i got the funniest image in my mind of 4 chinese guys coming up to the stage to do michael in
What's with cock blocks these days?

Grinding with some brown asian girl and like 3 people are trying to stop me from doing so. Like her asian friend comes and tries take her. Then these two asian guys do as well... **** off? I tell them she's having fun and she agrees so we keep grinding like 10-15 mins. I try go in for a kiss, she doesn't wanna. So I try take her number and she says "another time". Why grind with me for 10-15 mins... read: Kevin Little song on (Turn me on) so like perfect... and then don't wanna bang? Weird.

Then grinding with some chinese girl. All good, then like 4 chinese guys come up to the stage with me... da ****? Come at me bruh, I'll take you all on. So I start grinding really hard as they are some of her friends I think. Bound for some to wanna bang her... **** off, I ain't even mad so I just grind the **** out of her. Get her number but she seemed a bit "meh" about it...

Again, don't really try grind with me then want me to **** off. I feel so used lol.

Asian girls are a waste of time.. All about white girls if you want a quick shag in a club, my friend.
Original post by Lehmber Hussainpuri
Asian girls are a waste of time.. All about white girls if you want a quick shag in a club, my friend.

Got dat yellow fever.

Indian girl was more just easy (or so it seemed).

Original post by Adidas90
lol i got the funniest image in my mind of 4 chinese guys coming up to the stage to do michael in

Come at me bro.
Original post by mirin?
I love how the hot one tends to remain perfectly calm when the ugly ones start going absolutely mental.

yep, thats why a wingman is need in those situations...to keep those jealous bishes busy

yep,even easier if you're black :biggrin:

So much power.
Reply 1397
Usually if you go out on a night out with your mates and enjoy yourself, you will pull.

If you go out creeping on girls by yourself, they will see you're weird and you won't pull. (and if you do, she'll be dog ugly and not worth it).

Go out with mates, invite girls over to drink with you lot, enjoy yourselves, talk to girls, ??????,profit.
Reply 1398

Not true, every race has sluts, but if you go out creeper style on any you are destined to fail.

Happy birthday cowsforsale breh.
Original post by fridgefreezergirl

Original post by fridgefreezergirl
I had an event invite bro, no message though..

I won't be able to make it as its mid week :frown: Will be working mon-fri now

It's Friday night isn't it??

Latest