The Student Room Group

Muslim protesters celebrate 'Great Victory'

Scroll to see replies

I bet it's Muslims Against Crusades, these scum need to be executed on site :mad:

It's for the good of the country, neg me all you want.
Reply 21
Original post by Ayshizzle
Because they can come here and reap the benefits of this country! Would they have a nice time living in Afghanistan or Iraq?

It's absolutely disgusting.

Being Asian myself I think if you don't respect the laws and values of this country you shouldn't be living here.

Same!!!
Send in the EDL! I'm sure those thugs would teach these wannabe terrorists a lesson.
Reply 23
Original post by Magic Dust
You've hit the nail on the head with what I don't understand... Why do people protest and hate our culture so much, yet choose to live here? I don't understand it. If you really hate Britain and agree with bringing down the Western World, why would you then choose to live there? I don't get it... :unsure:

Because it's their home, and they have just as much right to live here as you.
Reply 24
It was inevitable really, as long as they aren't causing physical violence I say we as a society turn the other cheek, be the better man, and ignore these incompetent swine who insist or creating rifts between different ethnic communities.
Reply 25
Original post by Selkarn

So why anger everyone around them, especially on this day?
To quote that guy's twitter:

"Tom Clarke, whose sister Suria, 30, died in the WTC, says of protest: "It's not something I'm particularly thrilled to see today but I would defend their right to protest and say what they want."
Reply 27
Someone should point out that if anyone tried to do something similar in Iran Pakistan Saudi Arabia Syria Bahrain or many other Islamic nations celebrating American invasions and the deaths of Muslims then they would likely be shot. The fact that we allow these people to run protests like this shows how much better than them we are.
Reply 28
Someone please hack the Muslims against Crusade's website!

They're idiots.
Reply 29
Original post by pr0view
They should be locked up for "Inciting Racial Hatred" oh but i suppose that law doesn't apply to non-whites.

Same with the poppy burners oh i forget they weren't white either. Let them go wild.

EDL, we can arrest them though because they are white

Double standards or what

The EDL are arrested because they almost always seem to kick off at their demos. If these guys started any violence then they'd be arrested too.

EDIT: Awww, was I negged for bursting your idiot bubble and telling you how the world actually works?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Selkarn

No they do not have a right to live here, Muslims only live here due to our good graces. We could expel all of them tomorrow if we wished.
Reply 31
That is absolutely disgusting. It has actually made me furious. They all deserved to be lined up and shot right there :angry:!
Reply 32
Original post by Luhar
So why anger everyone around them, especially on this day?

Because they're drawing attention to the crimes of the government. Yes, they are doing it in an immoral fashion. But the point is still there. 9/11 was retaliation for the crimes of the USA government.

Normal logic:
Country X kills many people in country Y. Country Y retaliates and kills many people in country X. Everyone - rightly - blames country X for causing the deaths.

9/11 government propaganda logic: The USA kills (and supports the slaughter of) many Muslims in the Middle East. Some Muslims retaliate and kill many people in the USA. Everyone - moronically - blames the Muslims for their retaliation.

The USA government needs to be held accountable for the deaths of a) everyone killed in the ME and b) everyone killed in retaliation for a).
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 33
Original post by Teknik
No they do not have a right to live here, Muslims only live here due to our good graces. We could expel all of them tomorrow if we wished.

:rofl: good luck with that.
Reply 34
Original post by Selkarn
:rofl: good luck with that.

The government could expel anyone it wants regardless of where they're from, they'd just be stateless
Original post by Agenda Suicide
Well this is something that often puzzles me.

When somebody questioned Anjem Choudary on it he said this country needs turning round and he has his duty to spread Islam and that's why it happens.

It's just funny because they say they are spreading Islam but then complain about the war. Furthermore I don't care whether it's a democracy or not. Say what you like but when it is blatantly against what a country stands for then tough.

I think the true reason is they don't dare live in the countries they are protesting for.

If Nazi's protested against WW2 memorials the outcry would be huge.

I'm not racist and my best friend is muslim, my life was saved by a muslim man but the fact remains that there is a bubble around islam and muslims due to fear of being labelled racist.

Search Google and type "top 10 things racists say" and I bet that's one of them lmao.
Original post by pinda.college
Search Google and type "top 10 things racists say" and I gurantee that's one of them lmao.

So for stating a true fact that is often lied about I'm a racist.

I have a big penis, it's often lied about, therefore I am a racist.

Doesn't really work.
Original post by Agenda Suicide

I hope these men get their just desserts.

Presumably you mean just deserts; they probably aren't there to get free food. :biggrin:
Reply 38
Original post by Lewis :D
The government could expel anyone it wants regardless of where they're from, they'd just be stateless

Yeah, but it couldn't expel "all Muslims".
Original post by Good bloke
Presumably you mean just deserts; they probably aren't there to get free food. :biggrin:

What a typo!

Thanks for pointing this out I never would have noticed, I've just had a great lol.

Hahahaha:P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending