The Student Room Group

Now Uk toddlers are "Racist"

Scroll to see replies

Why would someone base a reference on one primary school incident? Especially something as ridiculous as "this work is gay".
I find it hard to believe that it would in any way effect your future unless you're a repeat offender and there is obvious discrimination.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by bramz19
It would actually be quite cool to be a 'gaylord'. Imagine that, being lord of the gays. Not sure that's an insult to be honest.

You'd be the best dressed guy in the world you would look fabulous
I find it funny that comments about work being gay and calling someone a broccoli head (lol what?) are treated more seriously than actual bullying or child abuse.
absoluetly rediculous
Since when is "this work is gay" a homophobic remark? I think of 'gay' as an ambiguous word, personally.
Slightly beside the point, but why are people chastised for dismissing the DM as nonsense?

Apparently it's cool to stand up for the thing that the majority think is ridiculous. Bloody hipsters.

That kind of article demonstrates why the DM is ridiculed.
Reply 67
Original post by Left Hand Drive
You'd be the best dressed guy in the world you would look fabulous

Let's not go overboard, gay people can overdo fashion sometimes. A gaylord would be marvelously extravagant though, he'd make people smile as he pranced through the street.
Reply 68
Ever since I was young I've always found that south asian people are more likely than other ethnicities to smell of curry.

Of course as I found out when I was eight, you are not supposed to know this. To know it apparently makes you a "nasty person" as my teacher told me.

I didn't even care that asians smell like curry. I was eight. My best mate was a bangladeshi boy called Abu.
Original post by bramz19
Let's not go overboard, gay people can overdo fashion sometimes. A gaylord would be marvelously extravagant though, he'd make people smile as he pranced through the street.

Lets lets best honest, a Gaylord would be the best game and then means pipping every other gay to everything
Reply 70
Lets lets best honest, a Gaylord would be the best game and then means pipping every other gay to everything

Meh, some might find him too gay?
Original post by bramz19
Meh, some might find him too gay?

Maybe he would be the right % of gay around who ever?
hahahahahaha that article made me think of south park

"...telling a teacher ‘this work is gay’. " brilliant.
Reply 73
Maybe he would be the right % of gay around who ever?

I said gaylord, not God :pierre:
Reply 74
I'd laugh if I was called broccoli head, that's creativity right there.

In all honesty though, at like 6-8 it becomes massively evident who has racist parents, the child will imitate the parent to an extent, you can't really blame the child, I certainly hold no grudges for anything said to me in primary school.
LOL-worthy article.
Original post by bramz19
I said gaylord, not God :pierre:

Who also goes by the name of Lord!
Reply 77
Who also goes by the name of Lord!

Touché LHD, touché.
Reply 78
im sure they dont even know/actually mean what they are saying when they call eachother/stuff gay (even if they know what the word means). Its so sad kids are talking like this. So messed up...
Reply 79
Original post by bramz19

We already have a Gay Lord in http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waheed_Alli

I wouldn't say he's the snappiest of dressers but then I don't know how old the pic is :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending