The Student Room Group

2012 Uni Applicants for Photography

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
hey!
I applied to LCC for photography course and on the 1st of March had an interview. Still havent heart from them though :frown: does anyone else applied there? how long does it normally take to get teh results? im kinda freaking out now, really wanna know what they decided:smile:
Reply 361
Just got a conditional offer from Nottingham Trent University!i'm so happy right now...i just got two replies from 5 universities,but both of them is from universities i want to study the most and they both are positive!:}
Reply 362
Original post by alex_11
hey!
I applied to LCC for photography course and on the 1st of March had an interview. Still havent heart from them though :frown: does anyone else applied there? how long does it normally take to get teh results? im kinda freaking out now, really wanna know what they decided:smile:

Hi Alex,

I was at the same interview date for LCC BA Photography as you on 1st March. I got an offer from them about 4-5 days ago so hopefully you should hear something soon.

UAL are notoriously slow for replying to people so don't stress too much mate.
Reply 363
Original post by ChrisMcFall
Haha yeah, it's about time

I know! not looking forward to doing a 5 minute presentation though!
Reply 364
Original post by louiegy
Hi Alex,

I was at the same interview date for LCC BA Photography as you on 1st March. I got an offer from them about 4-5 days ago so hopefully you should hear something soon.

UAL are notoriously slow for replying to people so don't stress too much mate.

ha, well, nice coincidence then:smile: I really hope will find out about the result soon. its been freaking ages:P
at what time was your interview? maybe I saw u :smile:
Sooo u were accepted?:smile: congrats!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by madrassnuff
anyone heard from university of brighton on anything?

I've got an interview at the end of the month, I was really shocked since I haven't done a foundation.
Original post by skafun
Just got a conditional offer from Nottingham Trent University!i'm so happy right now...i just got two replies from 5 universities,but both of them is from universities i want to study the most and they both are positive!:}

Ahh well done! When was your interview? Had mine a week ago and haven't heard back yet, I wanna know! :tongue:
Reply 367
Original post by MarcusHoare1
what course ? I have an Unconditional for Marine and Natural History Photography :smile:

the facilities are so amazing I cant wait to start.

Marcus

BA Photography :smile: Not long to go now! :smile: Might see you around down there I'm sure?!
Original post by procrastination...
I've got an interview at the end of the month, I was really shocked since I haven't done a foundation.

yeh i had a telephone interview with them in january and i havent heard anything from them since, so im sorta worried hah
Hey, i got a place at aucb for commerical photography! :biggrin: and im soo excited, anyone else going there? x
Original post by Stacer
BA Photography :smile: Not long to go now! :smile: Might see you around down there I'm sure?!

more than likely :smile: cant wait to get started....
Original post by madrassnuff
yeh i had a telephone interview with them in january and i havent heard anything from them since, so im sorta worried hah

Ah I wouldn't be, they seem to take forever to get things sorted! :P

they really do :P

that put me off massively the fact that other unis turn around far quicker than them.
Reply 374
Original post by alex_11
ha, well, nice coincidence then:smile: I really hope will find out about the result soon. its been freaking ages:P
at what time was your interview? maybe I saw u :smile:
Sooo u were accepted?:smile: congrats!

I'm sure you should find out soon.

I think my interview was at 11.15 although I can't really remember now.

Thanks mate and good luck too!

Louie
I have conditional places at Swansea Met (Photography in the Arts) & Newport (Photographic Art), but the SMU is pretty much unconditional; the course leader said he'd happily change my offer if I wasn't gonna make the AAB they want. :redface: I have an interview at Brighton on 27/3 (although there's no guarantee they'll actually talk to me...) and I'm waiting to hear back from ECA (I sent a video of all my portfolio shiz to them for 5/3).

So far SMU is actually my favourite - small course, enthusiastic about my work, course leader doing similar-ish work to me...good stuff. Newport was my first love though :wink:
Reply 376
Ahh well done! When was your interview? Had mine a week ago and haven't heard back yet, I wanna know! :tongue:

Well since i live abroad i didn't attend the interview,just did a presentation on power point:smile:
By the way,good luck!i hope you'll get in:smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 377
Original post by 123michelle
Hey, i got a place at aucb for commerical photography! :biggrin: and im soo excited, anyone else going there? x

I got a place on the commercial photography course too :smile: Are you going to an accommodation day? x
Anyone got any tips for a Brighton interview? I've got one next week! I'm a bit nervous as they were very big on the foundation diploma, and I haven't done that so I want to show that I'm just as able and all that! Thankss
Anyone got any tips for a Brighton interview? I've got one next week! I'm a bit nervous as they were very big on the foundation diploma, and I haven't done that so I want to show that I'm just as able and all that! Thankss

Ooh what day?! I'm on Tuesday :smile: I haven't done a foundation either. :L

Quick Reply

Latest