The Student Room Group

Anybody else doing their History controlled assessment tomorrow?

Is anybody else doing theirs? I'm doing Edexcel History... And I've only just found out today :frown:
Reply 1
Good luck!

(And ha ha :tongue: )
Reply 2
Do you mean the actual essay writing? I had to suffer that last year :frown:
Good luck mate :biggrin:
Reply 3
Thanks, and yes we have to write an essay in 30 minutes where we compare two representations of civilian experience during WWII... I'm not looking forward to it :frown:
Reply 4
Original post by mevidek
Thanks, and yes we have to write an essay in 30 minutes where we compare two representations of civilian experience during WWII... I'm not looking forward to it :frown:

Do you have any techniques that have been given out? such as answer structures etc. I'd just suggest going over them if you have some
Reply 5
I might be doing a History controlled assessment tomorrow but the exam board is AQA.
Reply 6
Original post by D95
Do you have any techniques that have been given out? such as answer structures etc. I'd just suggest going over them if you have some

Original post by Tahooper
I might be doing a History controlled assessment tomorrow but the exam board is AQA.

Yes, we have been, although we've only done one mock and were told today that it's tomorrow... What a stupid teacher I have. Plus I really want to get A or A* as I want to study it in uni. Hope everything goes well for everybody :smile:

Good luck!
Original post by mevidek

30 minutes?

i could do that standing on my head, man up!

No in all seriousness good luck, I'm sure you will do fine :smile:
Reply 8
Original post by rugbyladosc
30 minutes?

i could do that standing on my head, man up!

No in all seriousness good luck, I'm sure you will do fine :smile:

Yes, it's easy, but we've hardly prepared, and then God knows when we'll do the second Controlled assessment which is harder, and half an hour longer :frown:

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending