The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Oxford Brookes 2012

Scroll to see replies

I've applied to Law. ABB. No reply so far.

I'm a bit glad there are others in my position though. I was starting to get worried.

But it's annoying. I'm just a few steps away from choosing Kent as my first choice.

My brother is also applying I think and he hasn't gotten a reply either.
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Original post by miggy93
ahhh what! fudge that! so long!

I know . . . . :unimpressed:

The term 'beyond a joke' doesn't even begin to explain my annoyance.
Reply 602
Original post by CrazyPerson
I know . . . . :unimpressed:

The term 'beyond a joke' doesn't even begin to explain my annoyance.

IM WORRYING ABOUT EVERYTHING! Im scared i may have picked the wrong course for myself on top of not getting a reply!!
i wish OB would read this and see how worried everybody is...-.-
I had my interview last week, and had an offer through the following Friday.
Just firmed for BA English/Publishing Media. :smile:

The campus looked very hectic with all the building work going on, so that might be why it's taking longer? Midunno.
Good luck to those of you who are still waiting for offers! <3
Original post by miggy93
ahhh what! fudge that! so long!

I got a reply from an email i sent. They said they are considering my application and will hope to give me a decision by the end of the week.

Here's hoping that by Saturday i'll have an offer. :/
Reply 606
I got a reply from an email i sent. They said they are considering my application and will hope to give me a decision by the end of the week.

Here's hoping that by Saturday i'll have an offer. :/

I've been keeping an eye on all of the posts, so best of luck anyway!
Reply 607
Just though Id let you all know that I have been rejected!
Original post by miggy93
Just though Id let you all know that I have been rejected!

AWWW no!!! :erm:

The bloody IDIOTS!!!

Where will you go instead miggy93?
Are you ok?
I really want to go there, and I mean MAJORLY want to go there. Ive got three offeres already by Feb 20th but I want Oxford Brookes as my firm. The last time my UCAS was updated by them was December 21st.

Even more annoying is that on an open day i went to the admissions woman was really impressed with my grades and said I should get an offer no problem. So i've had all my hopes pinned on this Uni.

It's getting beyond a joke. I don't know whether to cry or scream!!!! :nooo: :rant:

Dont worry ! they were the only uni left to reply my application, I sent them an email and they gave an unconditional offer, and one week later I got the track update and the official letter from OB dont worry ! just send them and email! best of luck! I hate waitingtoo !
Has anyone applied for ba history of arts or int. arts humanities and law foundation ?
How long do they usually take to reply?
Thanks
Does anybody know what you have to do for the writing task at the Primary Ed interview? Thanks in advance!!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by arantxaxiam
Dont worry ! they were the only uni left to reply my application, I sent them an email and they gave an unconditional offer, and one week later I got the track update and the official letter from OB dont worry ! just send them and email! best of luck! I hate waitingtoo !

I emailed them last Friday, got an email back on Monday gsayin. Sorry about the delay in a response to your application. We hope to get back to you by the end of the week. :/

Do you think i'll get an offer?
I emailed them last Friday, got an email back on Monday gsayin. Sorry about the delay in a response to your application. We hope to get back to you by the end of the week. :/

Do you think i'll get an offer?

just wait, I am sure you will ! dont worry ! I wish you the best of luck! what course are you applying for? the minute you get the answer let me know !
I'm applying at OB for a PGCE Primary course, I just rang them today and they said they've received my application and processing it, hopefully they'll give me an interview at least and get back to me ASAP. they also said their last bunch of interviews is for the 24th of April so they are probably waiting for as many applications till the end of March and then sending out whether people have an interview or not.
just wait, I am sure you will ! dont worry ! I wish you the best of luck! what course are you applying for? the minute you get the answer let me know !

I GOT AN OFFER!!!!!
:banana::banana2::clap2::dance::happy2::hoppy::nutcase::rofl3::woo::woohoo:

They say it's Conditional on me passing my access course. But i've already passed it. Just emailed them my certificates to prove I have

arantxaxiam you were right!! Email reply and then an offer within the week

I'm SOOOOOO Happy I could fly!!! :biggrin:
I GOT AN OFFER!!!!!

They say it's Conditional on me passing my access course. But i've already passed it. Just emailed them my certificates to prove I have

congratulations :biggrin: I am sooooooo happy for you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::beer:
partyyy :biggrin:
I GOT AN OFFER!!!!!

Hahahaha you see !!!! I am so happy for you !!!! so I guess we will see each other in September !!!!!!! CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOOONS !!!!
Hahahaha you see !!!! I am so happy for you !!!! so I guess we will see each other in September !!!!!!! CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOOOOOONS !!!!

What course is it you're doing again? Am on my phone so searching through the thread would take me ages.

Stoopid laptop. :mad:
What course is it you're doing again? Am on my phone so searching through the thread would take me ages.

Stoopid laptop. :mad:

I am doing politics, economics and international relations !!!!!! u???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending