The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Laertes
Paint me a word-picture (or post an actual picture).

Feel free, this place will probably be a bit quiet, though, what with the TSRLGBTSCT Meet being today.

Feel free to go to the unspeakable place tomorrow evening/night (depending how many people are there) and watch me on webcam.

That wasn't supposed to sound dirty.
Original post by bloodredbeat
Can I join in with the chat? I'm bored poopless at work.

You may, fellow lady from the burgh. :biggrin:
Reply 582
Original post by BeyondandAbove
Feel free to go to the unspeakable place tomorrow evening/night (depending how many people are there) and watch me on webcam.

:perv:

Original post by BeyondandAbove
That wasn't supposed to sound dirty.

:sad:
Original post by Laertes
:perv:

:sad:

:console:
Reply 584
Hey gays. Guess everybody is at the meet. Those that are about, how are we?

Got back from grandparents party. Currently torn between which bit of me hurts more :frown: hence the not trying to hoof it down to London to find the others. Also I still have most of my packing to do for the big move to uni tomorrow.
Original post by badger-man
A guy, and yes he is hot :yep:
We just went for something to eat and a few drinks and then he came out with my friends to celebrate my b'day.
I'm going round his house tonight to just chill out and watch a film or something :h:

"watch a film" :colone:

But seriously, awesome :awesome: Hope it goes well! :h:
Reply 586
Original post by mmmpie
Hey gays. Guess everybody is at the meet. Those that are about, how are we?

Got back from grandparents party. Currently torn between which bit of me hurts more :frown: hence the not trying to hoof it down to London to find the others. Also I still have most of my packing to do for the big move to uni tomorrow.

Poor excuse :tongue:
Original post by The Puppet Master
:colone: Something, ey... :perv:

:mmm:

Original post by neillya1
"watch a film" :colone:

But seriously, awesome :awesome: Hope it goes well! :h:

Date with Elliot went fantastically :sexface: Took me to two bars and went to nandos. It was lovely. :h: He said he's going to book a weekend off work and come and stay a couple of days :sexface: ... He's 7months younger than me though :nooo: So I feels all old and pervy.

Ah well :perv:

Now, it's a flat mates birthday so I'm off to get wrecked, not going out... Just getting wrecked in't kitchen -cheaper. :colonhash: Means no eyecandy though, might -when wrecked- lure some unsuspecting victims people out... :teehee:
(edited 12 years ago)
Anyone feel like tucking me up in bed and snuggling me till I fall asleep? Pretty please with sprinkles on top?
Reply 590
The Room of Requirement is awful lonely... it requires people.
Reply 591
Original post by thurin
The Room of Requirement is awful lonely... it requires people.

You may have to wait a couple of hours for alot of people who usually use it to get back from the meet
(edited 12 years ago)
Bored =[ anyone around?
Reply 593
Around-ish
Original post by mmmpie
Around-ish

ah why 'ish' ?
Reply 595
Original post by maths134

Original post by maths134
ah why 'ish' ?

I'm not really paying attention. Just bouncing around the internet making a nuisance of myself :colone:
Original post by mmmpie
I'm not really paying attention. Just bouncing around the internet making a nuisance of myself :colone:

Hey Tom how was the meet? :smile:

Officially hate my room now. Overlooks Ugly Quad in Hertford which is always full of annoying Hertford people making lots of noise at late hours. *grumpy*
Reply 597
Hey gays. Meet was fun. Sleep now. G'night.
Original post by mmmpie

Snap! pretty much anyway. Not really tired...
Reply 599
Original post by Ars Ludicra
Hey Tom how was the meet? :smile:

Didn't go in the end :frown:

Latest