The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Original post by TheCrackInTime
The BBC did a film adaptation of the book Christopher and his Kind earlier this year. I thought it was rather good, so I'd recommend that. :yep:

Starring Matt Smith may I add. :drool:
Reply 781
Ohai gays. I have internet finally! I am having funtimes in Oxford, and I think my TSR use will go down massively for the next two months. I met Ars in a club! He was being all emo over some probably-straight person, but I don't know what the conclusion was.

Breakfasttimes for me now.
Original post by grth
Starring Matt Smith may I add. :drool:

Indeed :sexface:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by maths134
Is anyone else hopeless at noticing other gay guys? lol

Yes. But then this gets coupled with not knowing if someone (guy or girl) is hitting on me. I seriously need to be hit over the head to get it. Even then it would probably only be 50/50

I am such a fail
Reply 784
They need to bring David tennant back for Dr who....
MMMMMMMM david tennant
Reply 785
It's official. Being a Gleek that I am, I think Glee's Will Schuester just ruined a perfectly good song. :dontknow:

He ruined Coldplay's Fix You. It was terrible. :thumbsdown:

How are you gays today??? :bl:
Reply 786
Still drunk from last night. Waiting for Mr Tesco Man to bring my food supplies.

Original post by grth
But fish finger sandwiches are awesome. They're actually a major staple in my diet hahaha :biggrin:

Sausages. I love sausage sandwiches.

Original post by maths134
Is anyone else hopeless at noticing other gay guys? lol

Apparently so. Was talking to PR girl last night and apparently the guy that we all though was gay isn't, but the guy that we assumed was straight (and is quite hot) is gay. Also notStraight guy is a second year and on my JCR, and has plans to prey on the freshers and likes me, so we're not telling him that I'm gay or that I think he's hot because it's going to be funny if I prey on him instead.

Original post by crazylemon
Yes. But then this gets coupled with not knowing if someone (guy or girl) is hitting on me. I seriously need to be hit over the head to get it. Even then it would probably only be 50/50

I am such a fail

I shall remember to hit you over the head in future.

Original post by dbmag9
Ohai gays. I have internet finally! I am having funtimes in Oxford, and I think my TSR use will go down massively for the next two months. I met Ars in a club! He was being all emo over some probably-straight person, but I don't know what the conclusion was.

Yo Danny-boy!

Is Ars actually as hot as he seems, or is it all an illusion?
Original post by dbmag9

I then had to spend several hours listening to a girl whine about liking him ... sometimes being the Welfare Rep is rubbish. I wanted to poke her eyes out. I only had an hour and a half of sleep. :'(
Original post by dbmag9

Glad to hear you're having a good time. I'm having a good time at Imperial too :woo:

here. Have some coffee (made out of pixels).. :tea:
Reply 789
Morning, gays.
Today is going to be hilarious I have to perform infront of the freshers having not danced for 4 months. I think I just might put them all off. Ah well it will be fun to watch me fail. Not sure if I should go the whole hoc with competition grade levels of gel and hairspray... I would probably need a whole tube...

Original post by mmmpie

I shall remember to hit you over the head

Noted :h:
Reply 791
SO MUCH VOMIT.

The morning after my birthday is turning out a bit **** :/
Reply 792
Morning gays.
I had an epic lie in.
And just got new headphones in the post - so I am going to spend all day wearing them and see if they really are as comfortable as the reviews said.
I should probably get some better plans for my days off perhaps?!

Original post by The Fez
It's official. Being a Gleek that I am, I think Glee's Will Schuester just ruined a perfectly good song. :dontknow:

He ruined Coldplay's Fix You. It was terrible. :thumbsdown:

How are you gays today??? :bl:

I only managed to watch the first episode of this series of Glee. I seem to no longer be able to handle how cheesy it is!
Reply 793
I really do not want to go back to work tomorrow...
Reply 794
Original post by lizk123
Morning gays.
I had an epic lie in.
And just got new headphones in the post - so I am going to spend all day wearing them and see if they really are as comfortable as the reviews said.
I should probably get some better plans for my days off perhaps?!

I only managed to watch the first episode of this series of Glee. I seem to no longer be able to handle how cheesy it is!

It is very cheesy and sometimes I get embarrassed when people know I watch it but I'm just so addicted to it that I can't ever stop watching it. It's like crack. You know it's no good but you get hooked anyways. :biggrin:

Okay maybe crack is a bad example. Maybe like too much Nutella. :biggrin:

Ooh, new headphones, what kind? My ears turn red and burn if I have those big headphones on for too long. In-ear sport series headphones are the ones I buy :tongue:
Reply 795
Original post by The Fez
It is very cheesy and sometimes I get embarrassed when people know I watch it but I'm just so addicted to it that I can't ever stop watching it. It's like crack. You know it's no good but you get hooked anyways. :biggrin:

Okay maybe crack is a bad example. Maybe like too much Nutella. :biggrin:

Ooh, new headphones, what kind? My ears turn red and burn if I have those big headphones on for too long. In-ear sport series headphones are the ones I buy :tongue:

Sennheiser HD 201. They completely cover the ears, so hopefully shouldn't hurt the tops of my ears, which is what normally happens when I wear headphones. I think they will leak quite a lot of sound however. So far so good however, I like them :smile:

Edit: I appear to like the word 'however' today.
Reply 796
Original post by Crisps
I really do not want to go back to work tomorrow...

:ditto: But not really...we'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Original post by lizk123
Sennheiser HD 201. They completely cover the ears, so hopefully shouldn't hurt the tops of my ears, which is what normally happens when I wear headphones. I think they will leak quite a lot of sound however. So far so good however, I like them :smile:

Ooh, sounds fancy. I only buy Nike ones because they're inexpensive, decent sound quality, and headphones never last for too long anyway when I use them because I use them for running. I tried these noise cancelling headphones but I felt like I was deaf and it was just not a pleasant feeling. :tongue:
Reply 797
Original post by lizk123

I had 205s, until the cable broke :rolleyes:

Wireless headphones now though :teeth: Although they look really really **** when I'm wearing them.
Was going to go to Sainsburys to procrastinate from doing my work. I've ended up procrastinating from shopping. I procrastinate like a pro :cool:
Morning gays,
Ahhh lie in 'til 10 to 12. Unfortunately that meant having a below freezing shower because the hot water gets turned off :cry:
I had a nightmare that my dad had promised me a house, told me he'd bought it and told all my flat mates not to worry because he'd sorted it. Then he lost out on bidding and I was homeless... And my parents kept ignoring me when I came home from uni, so I killed myself. How plesant. :h:

But anyway, last night was a mix of awkward and expense as per... Didn't get as drunk as I wanted, seems to take forever to get me drunk... :emo: Still I suppose £15 isn't that bad considering it was £4 to get in, I went halves on a £10 fishbowl, got a few £1 jagerbombs and some horrible greasy crap afterwards :lol:

Shopping day today! - I've put it off for far too long :tongue:

Latest