Original post by neillya1
x

Stop making posts that are so damn cute! :unimpressed:

I'm smiling away like crazy over here :grin:
even stuffed bears are in a relationship and yours truly is all alone :frown:

:h:
Reply 1382
Tigerkins got a Build-A-Bear too today, it's soooooooooooooo adoreable! :biggrin:

Spoiler

That's so adorable :o:

J took me to build-a-bear the other day, we didn't buy one, but it was so cute to see all the different bears & outfits...and the stuffing machine!
Original post by Liam_G
Stop making posts that are so damn cute! :unimpressed:

N'awwww :h:

Original post by Cool Cat
even stuffed bears are in a relationship and yours truly is all alone :frown:

:h:

:console: You'll find someone one day :smile: There is someone for everyone! :yes:

Original post by skipp
That's so adorable :o:

J took me to build-a-bear the other day, we didn't buy one, but it was so cute to see all the different bears & outfits...and the stuffing machine!

The whole shop is just so sweeeeeeet :h:

Until they stuff it through the rear end :teehee: and then ask "Do you want him firm and hard or soft and floppy?" :rofl:
N'awwww :h:

:console: You'll find someone one day :smile: There is someone for everyone! :yes:

I hope so :sad:
Original post by Cool Cat
:hat2:

Aight bro :cool:

Then they proceeded to do unspeakable things to each other :colondollar:

If I can get my work done tonight, I might be doing some unspeakable things too :moon: There's an incentive, aye?
Reply 1386
Original post by Liam_G

But you're always smiling away like crazy.

Original post by Jace Falco
If I can get my work done tonight, I might be doing some unspeakable things too :moon: There's an incentive, aye?

I want to do unspeakable things!
Tigerkins got a Build-A-Bear too today, it's soooooooooooooo adoreable! :biggrin:

Our teddies are in a relationship :h: So cute

Then they proceeded to do unspeakable things to each other :colondollar:

D'awwwwwwww!!!! :h:

PRSOM :unimpressed:
Reply 1388

If only we all had incentives like that :innocent: my maths has just been strewn across the floor all day...

Original post by mmmpie
But you're always smiling away like crazy.

Well I was smiling even crazier than usual then, if you can imagine.

Original post by mmmpie

I'm saying nothing.
Original post by mmmpie

I have to agree with Liam on this one.... im saying nothing.
Reply 1390
We all want to do unspeakable things. :tongue:
I had a most spectacular dream last night in which I had two girlfriends and a boyfriend. The girls were Jenna Marbles and Kaley Cuoco <3 My subconcious is definitely trying to tell me something :frown:
Original post by JessyPhil
I had a most spectacular dream last night in which I had two girlfriends and a boyfriend. The girls were Jenna Marbles and Kaley Cuoco &lt;3 My subconcious is definitely trying to tell me something :frown:

I'm not sure I fully understand. Could you provide diagrams?
I'm not sure I fully understand. Could you provide diagrams?

If only you could take pictures of your dreams. I'd have mine printed onto an A1 poster and framed
I had a most spectacular dream last night in which I had two girlfriends and a boyfriend. The girls were Jenna Marbles and Kaley Cuoco <3 My subconcious is definitely trying to tell me something :frown:

I just realised they were real people names!

Spoiler

Kaley Cuoco was in the series Charmed wasn't she?
Original post by BioFurMatPhyStudent
I just realised they were real people names!

Spoiler

Kaley Cuoco was in the series Charmed wasn't she?

Yeah :smile: She's also in The Big Bang Theory and was in 8 Simple Rules :smile: I love her <3
Yeah :smile: She's also in The Big Bang Theory and was in 8 Simple Rules :smile: I love her <3

I thought I recognised her! :biggrin:
Reply 1397
Hey gays, just got back from the Union where I soundly beat a bunch of people who had never debated before, it was fun. How are you all?

As for the unspeakable things discussion, I think Jace needs to specify which gender he is doing these with so we know whether to approve or not. As for myself, I have a feeling I will be featuring in Merton's gossip rag tomorrow...
Reply 1398
Original post by dbmag9
Hey gays, just got back from the Union where I soundly beat a bunch of people who had never debated before, it was fun. How are you all?

As for the unspeakable things discussion, I think Jace needs to specify which gender he is doing these with so we know whether to approve or not. As for myself, I have a feeling I will be featuring in Merton's gossip rag tomorrow...

Another walk of shame? :p:
Reply 1399
Original post by Laertes
Another walk of shame? :p:

From my own room? :ninja:

Latest