The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Makebelieve15
Hmm, cheers, that's pretty decent, though not sure if I'd want 4, guess I could sell them on eBay. Ralphys at £20-25 are beautiful however :biggrin:

Look on eBay for Lacoste. You can get new and used in good condition but it depends what you want really, obviously there are some fakes but if you're vigilant and know what you're looking for you should be ok! Never seen a RL polo that cheap, think most of mine were £40-50 but I did get a shirt at £29 once which was a bargain! Got a bargain puffa/parka coat at the factory shop too, so good stuff to to look out for!
Reply 21
Guys for cheap ralph lauren item, and i mean at very cheap prices, go check out Bicester Village. They have a whole outlet there!

http://www.bicestervillage.com/
Original post by 747-400
Look on eBay for Lacoste. You can get new and used in good condition but it depends what you want really, obviously there are some fakes but if you're vigilant and know what you're looking for you should be ok! Never seen a RL polo that cheap, think most of mine were £40-50 but I did get a shirt at £29 once which was a bargain! Got a bargain puffa/parka coat at the factory shop too, so good stuff to to look out for!

Ah, yeah they do go down that low, unusual to find it at £20, but certainly £25. They usually reduce the polos at Cheshire Oaks on Tuesday evening about 6pm. Not sure what time they reduce in York, but it'll be sometime during the week, I went on a Saturday once and got nothing. Tues/Weds evenings are the best times to be there I think.

People who work there must look the best when they go out. They can literally walk about the stores in their lunch break everyday! :L
Original post by ZRO
Guys for cheap ralph lauren item, and i mean at very cheap prices, go check out Bicester Village. They have a whole outlet there!

http://www.bicestervillage.com/

Do they normally go to £25 on a rack? If not, McArthur Outlets are better, Portsmouth is also pretty good at Gunwharf but that's quite a popular one. McArthur tend to be at hard to get to locations or on a motorway and less people want to go that far out normally.
Reply 24
Original post by Makebelieve15
Do they normally go to £25 on a rack? If not, McArthur Outlets are better, Portsmouth is also pretty good at Gunwharf but that's quite a popular one. McArthur tend to be at hard to get to locations or on a motorway and less people want to go that far out normally.

Yes I have seen polos at like £20 on the rack.
Original post by Camss
www.secretsales.com

Create an account and keep your eye out. They'll email you every day with the upcoming sales. In the past I've bought 3 Ed Hardy shirts at less than half RRP, a D+G watch at about 80% off RRP, and I've seen both Ralph Lauren and F&M on there too. Always worth keeping your eye out.

To add to this:

www.brandalley.co.uk
www.hushhush.com
Reply 26
Seriously? Ralph Lauren? There clothing is so cheaply made it is unbelievable. Whatever floats your boat. Here's an alternative solution...don't be poor.
Reply 27
Original post by cbrand493
Seriously? Ralph Lauren? There clothing is so cheaply made it is unbelievable. Whatever floats your boat. Here's an alternative solution...don't be poor.

So what brands do you recommend.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cbrand493

Most clothes are cheaply made these days...catch up.

Anyhow, RL lasts quite a while from quality cotton so it's better than most stuff on the high street at the same price.
Reply 29
Original post by FelixFelicis
To add to this:

www.brandalley.co.uk

Just a word of warning, I've heard some proper horror stories about BrandAlley. SecretSales seems to have a better reputation though.

Other than that, I'd go for TKMaxx as well - I got a pair of £140 Kurt Geiger heels for £30 for my prom :smile:
Reply 30
yoox.com
Reply 31
Remember, McArthur outlets are individually priced. A lot of tourists from London come on coaches to Bicester so their prices are higher. More unknown McAG outlets are cheapest, such as Cheshire Oaks
Reply 32
Theres alot of bs out there mates , after getting screwed a few times i finally got something decent , www.trendsbazar.com , only problem is it takes them a while to ship but it was defenetely worth the wait
Reply 33
i dont think there is any designer how will sale his clothes cheaper you can only get it like replica..
If you are looking for designer clothing range and don’t have any clue of from where to buy and of which designer, no need to worry more as we are here for you(avenuelegance.com). The upcoming designers clothing gives you all that you desire. They work really hard to come up here dealing with most of the issues i.e., money basically. They are the true creativity of the show and their vision and style is something which can make you think that it’s the best you have ever had. And no doubt you will look the best wearing it.
http://www.brandalley.co.uk/ similar to secret sales, good to keep a look out.
Realised it's already been mentioned! I've bought off brandalley and not had any problems..
Sometikes the high street does good sales too. My partner recently got his barbour jacket down from 150 to 90. Which for a barbour (quilted, not waced) is pretty good. We were just right place, right time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yoox.com is a really good shout. brandalley has a good selection too but i've had some problems with delayed delivery before (customer service can also be quite difficult sometimes - just a word of warning!)

have a look at motel rocks, i've just bought some festival gear for this summer from there. its really affordable and quite good quality too!

i just also bought some jewellery from a shop called cadenzza - i got a discount flyer for them in a package delivered a few weeks ago. they have some really awesome stuff that looks really fancy, but it doesnt hurt the bank balance too much lol!
will post a photo up later this week, but i think my code is still valid if anyone wants to use it? - its £20 which is quite good - most of their stuff is about £60-100. Code is SUNSHINE20. i"ll post up a few photos when my things arrive!

I've got a load of these discount flyer things from other packages; got one from Cloud nine hair from an ASOS package, and a few others from Zalando packages. Let me know if people are interested in using them and i can share them on here! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Try theladsroom.co.uk. They have an easy to navigate website with regular sales on all the designer clothes and more.

Latest