The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

eBay? Sucky, bull****ty eBay.
Reply 41
try bump-the-old-thread.com
Brand Alley is really good and I actually think they do tons of Ralph Lauren sales anyway and Ebay is also a really good place to find designer clothing. One of my friends deliberately mispells the name of a brand and then because nobody searches for it she gets it for a cheaper price; I don't know if it actually works but she loves doing it

http://thesciencesoffashion.blogspot.co.uk/
Reply 43
Hi can you tell me if there is any one Derby selling any fake Fred Perry or stone island all of fakes please could let me know please Rita
What is the website called?
Original post by Rita 123
Hi can you tell me if there is any one Derby selling any fake Fred Perry or stone island all of fakes please could let me know please Rita

Why would you want to wear fakes?!
Can you actually tell if it's a fake/always tell its a fake some one is wearing? Surely counterfeiters would aim to get it the same?
The Outnet website sells discount designer stuff from designers like Gucci, Michael Kors, Moschino, Versace etc.
I get some clothes from ebay and not gonna lie, some of the prices are really good :smile:
Reply 49
hi am in the uk and have lots of branded clothes on sale such as tommy hilfiger, ted baker, sunspel much more get in touch
look at charity stores such as the red cross ones in london or even oxfam online there's pieces over a grand in retail if you wish
Hello all, well you have discussed here about designer clothes which comes in cheap rate. According to me craftsvilla, <a href=
Original post by ImNormal
I want brands like Ralph Lauren, Barbour, Lacoste, Lyle and Scott etc...
I can find cheap sites, but most of them are knock off and fake.

If you know any GENUINE sites/shops that sell cheap designer clothing, or that have a good sale on please post below.

Amazon is the best otherwise you can go for Pakrobe.com for some traditional Asian stuff or Ebay.
Reply 53
You can find some cute clothing on https://www.nordicpoetry.co.uk/ website. However, I rarely buy clothes online. I like wearing vintage clothes, mainly coats or jackets. The colors, prints and textures of vintage clothes are mainly natural. Not like the synthetic stuff we have now.
I usually go to the tip for my clothes.
Hello.. tdcboutique.co.uk or tdcboutique.com 'same website' is very good for Armani,Boss,Diesel,Ralph Lauren etc for Mens, womens,boys and girls.. I found them on Amazon and they are a current and past season fashion boutique. The current season items are sold at full RRP but the past season lines are up to 85% off and they have an equal amount of each with new items arriving every week. Also on the website home page their this a direct link to the Amazon and EBay shop and it has very good feedback.. Most of the items are on the website and Amazon with EBay holding the least. They have a smaller range than big chain shops but lots and lots of bargains on what they do have!!!
Is anyone still impressed by "designer" clothing, cut-price or otherwise?
Edmonton market
:biggrin:
Reply 58
Online shopping is a popular and favorable for cheap formal dresses from reliable online stores like DressesMallAU.co.With regard to how to choose your chic formal wear, you can get some ideas from my fashion blog: http://www.dressesmallau.co/blog/. Keep in mind that the date of your waist,hips and bust is critical for your right dresses. you have to figure out it before placing your order at online dress shops.
aliexpress

Latest