The Student Room Group

Kings EMDP 2012 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 240
Original post by Unsuccessful
Guys (and Girls),

On the questionnaire, do you really just have to list the department, location and amount of time spent there for the work experience/voluntary work? Do they just want a list rather than descriptions?
I'm just following their example? Also, shall I put employment details under 'any other work experience you have taken'?

Thanks!

No you don't have to put a description. Like you said, just copy the example. Personally I'm going to avoid putting paid work under work experience but I don't see how it could do any harm. :smile: how has your prep been going?
Reply 241
Anyone on this thread who was an interviewee last year at King's ?

Any tips ? :confused:

I feel so nervous. Aahhhh. :s-smilie:
Reply 242
Original post by arsi123
Anyone on this thread who was an interviewee last year at King's ?

Any tips ? :confused:

I feel so nervous. Aahhhh. :s-smilie:

Take what you learnt from your Keele interview. It should make you more confident. :smile:
Reply 243
People who have their interviews on Monday could you please try and find out when we hear back regarding offers and rejections? Also could you try and find out how many interviews have been given out? Thanks. :colondollar:
Original post by Medican
People who have their interviews on Monday could you please try and find out when we hear back regarding offers and rejections? Also could you try and find out how many interviews have been given out? Thanks. :colondollar:

I'll do my best! :smile:

Can't say my prep is going very well. I don't want to sound rehearsed so i've just been reading through my placement diaries.
Reply 245
I'll do my best! :smile:

Can't say my prep is going very well. I don't want to sound rehearsed so i've just been reading through my placement diaries.

Thanks. :smile:

That seems like a good idea. It's hard to predict what'll come up seeing as it's MMI. I've done research on MMI but I still can't find a good amount of information. :s-smilie:
Original post by Medican
Thanks. :smile:

That seems like a good idea. It's hard to predict what'll come up seeing as it's MMI. I've done research on MMI but I still can't find a good amount of information. :s-smilie:

Exactly!

I just have a horrible feeling that they will guide me to one station and being the incredibly special person that I am, I'll walk straight into another :colondollar: You'll see mumbling and apology and running out!
Reply 247
Original post by Medican
Take what you learnt from your Keele interview. It should make you more confident. :smile:

Haha, how'd you know I had an interview at Keele ? :eek:
Reply 248
Guys, make sure you enjoy the experience and this way your natural self will come through. I know it's nerve wrecking but try to smile :smile: and don't forget to share your experience in here.

Good Luck
Reply 249
Original post by Tausif
Guys, make sure you enjoy the experience and this way your natural self will come through. I know it's nerve wrecking but try to smile :smile: and don't forget to share your experience in here.

Good Luck

This is probably the best advise I've been given. :gthumb:

Original post by arsi123
Haha, how'd you know I had an interview at Keele ? :eek:

Lol, it's in your sig. :biggrin:

Exactly!

I just have a horrible feeling that they will guide me to one station and being the incredibly special person that I am, I'll walk straight into another :colondollar: You'll see mumbling and apology and running out!

Lool, don't let nerves get to you. The more relaxed you are the more of you the interviewers get to see as Tausif put it. Although this is easier said than done.
Original post by Medican

Hi Medican,
I had my interview today and it was great! The Admissions tutor told me that we should hear back within 2-3 weeks :colone:
Exactly!

Or you'll freeze and refuse to walk into the room! :wink:
Reply 252
Original post by Simple Symphony
Hi Medican,
I had my interview today and it was great! The Admissions tutor told me that we should hear back within 2-3 weeks :colone:

Hope you interview went well. good luck :smile:
Original post by Tausif
Hope you interview went well. good luck :smile:

Thank youu :smile: when's your interview?
Reply 254
Hi Medican,

Hey congrats on it going so well for you! And thanks for telling us. :biggrin: Will rep.
Original post by Medican
This is probably the best advise I've been given. :gthumb:

Lol, it's in your sig. :biggrin:

Lool, don't let nerves get to you. The more relaxed you are the more of you the interviewers get to see as Tausif put it. Although this is easier said than done.

Hello, so...they have over 500applications, they interview 180 over two days (today and tomorrow), they aim to get back to us within two weeks and they wouldn't say how many offers they make but they 'over offer slightly'so my guess would be 60-65 offers.
Reply 256
Hello, so...they have over 500applications, they interview 180 over two days (today and tomorrow), they aim to get back to us within two weeks and they wouldn't say how many offers they make but they 'over offer slightly'so my guess would be 60-65 offers.

PRSOM

Thanks a lot for finding out. How did it go? :smile:

Damn, those odds are pretty bad. :s-smilie:
Original post by Medican
Hey congrats on it going so well for you! And thanks for telling us. :biggrin: Will rep.

Thaanks ^.^ good luck for your interview whenever it is :biggrin:
Hi Medican,

Were the interviewers nice? how was the article was it a nice topic?

any advice will be so helpful, i have my interview tomorrow and i feel really unprepared :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending