The Student Room Group

Kings EMDP 2012 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Lizziginne
ahh.... haven't been on TSR over the weekend! Still haven't heard anything, I wonder if tomorrow is the day? :s

I personally should think so. However, I have emailed them, and they should let me know tomorrow ( hopefully ) when they will send their next batch of rejections/offers.

Nervy times ... :s-smilie:
Original post by arsi123
I personally should think so. However, I have emailed them, and they should let me know tomorrow ( hopefully ) when they will send their next batch of rejections/offers.

Nervy times ... :s-smilie:

Fingers crossed! Although I thought my interview was awful so I don't hold out much hope :s-smilie:
Reply 382
Fingers crossed! Although I thought my interview was awful so I don't hold out much hope :s-smilie:

Well, you weren't part of the rejections that were sent out a couple of days back, so that's a good sign. :smile:

And lol, I've come to the conclusion that, those who "think" they did bad/awful/terrible at the interview, it's they that get the offer, surprisingly. Strange, I know, but it's happened too many times. :redface: So you never know, you might be one of those. :biggrin:

By the way, when was your interview ?
Original post by arsi123
Well, you weren't part of the rejections that were sent out a couple of days back, so that's a good sign. :smile:

And lol, I've come to the conclusion that, those who "think" they did bad/awful/terrible at the interview, it's they that get the offer, surprisingly. Strange, I know, but it's happened too many times. :redface: So you never know, you might be one of those. :biggrin:

By the way, when was your interview ?

Monday @ 10.40, yours? I was just really nervous :/ but I know what you mean, usually if you think it goes badly, it's much better than you think, I just hope thats my case :smile:
Reply 384
The picture one was my favourite (other than the first question)!

Yeah I have an offer at Hull York Med School, not sure which is my first choice though. You? :smile:

Oh yey, that's splendid. You're "sorted" then. :tongue:

Isn't Hull York PBL ?

Where else did you apply ? Bad news from the rest ? :/

And well, my sig says it all. :frown: lol.
Reply 385
retards rejections have been given out =_=
Reply 386
Original post by kunjp

Excuse me ? Who said that all of the rejections have been given out ?
Original post by arsi123
Oh yey, that's splendid. You're "sorted" then. :tongue:

Isn't Hull York PBL ?

Where else did you apply ? Bad news from the rest ? :/

And well, my sig says it all. :frown: lol.

Yeah its PBL, not entirely sure on PBL but I'll take what I've got :smile: just worried I won't get the A's :/
I applied to Newcastle + nottingham as well both rejects without interview :frown:
Reply 388
Original post by kunjp

Y u mad tho?
Original post by kunjp

:colone:

Nah, seems too good to be true.
Original post by arsi123
Sometimes, I get the feeling that any of these TSR members could actually be an admissions tutor, responding on this thread as if they're a student, in order to spy on us. :tongue:

Admissions tutor? where! :ninjagirl:
I'm going to be checking myapplication like crazy tomorrow :smile:
Reply 392
Yeah its PBL, not entirely sure on PBL but I'll take what I've got :smile: just worried I won't get the A's :/
I applied to Newcastle + nottingham as well both rejects without interview :frown:

Awh, I'm sorry to hear about the rejections. They don't know what they're missing out on. :smile:

And yeah, Medicine is so tough to get into, that whatever you get, you should just place your hands forward for it.

And don't worry, study hard and you'll meet the offer. :biggrin:
Reply 393
Original post by Simple Symphony
Admissions tutor? where! :ninjagirl:

You, maybe ? :afraid:
Original post by arsi123
You, maybe ? :afraid:

Shes my twin LOL

If so, that makes two spies.
Original post by TheStudent.
Shes my twin LOL

If so, that makes two spies.