The Student Room Group

Do you kiss girls if you know it's just sex?

Well, do you?
From a Guys point of view hell yeah!
I would still want to kiss if it was just sex.
Reply 3
It's just that I really couldn't care less about having sex with random girls, it's just fun, but when it comes to kissing I can't get around to it unless I really like the girl - thus, a lot of girls get offended.
Reply 4
surely penetrating her is many steps up from kissing lol?
Original post by Xarren
It's just that I really couldn't care less about having sex with random girls, it's just fun, but when it comes to kissing I can't get around to it unless I really like the girl - thus, a lot of girls get offended.

You don't enjoy kissing for the sake of it?
Reply 6
Original post by Andy16

You'd think so, yet for me kissing a girl seems so much more intimate than having sex.

And it's not that I don't find kissing "pleasureable", it's just that if I'm not absolutely crazy about the girl I just find it.. unappealing.

Edit: Is it really just me? In all honesty I posted hoping to be reassured by many other people agreeing with me. Clearly I was very wrong :P
Well kissing is more of an intimate thing IMO, but at the end of the day it just depends how you both are with it.
if u dont kiss her its weird, u kinda have to help her get here ...
not kissing her makes the whole interaction robotic LMAO, u have to kiss @ least a lil
Reply 10
Original post by Xarren

i kinda agree im not really into kissing but with a real hot girl I would. With other girls I couldnt care less though Id let them give me head.
Reply 11
Original post by Andy16

most hookers dont kiss. That tells you something. You can pay extra for anal but they still wont kiss
Reply 12
Original post by bhoytoy
most hookers dont kiss. That tells you something. You can pay extra for anal but they still wont kiss

I'm sorry, did I just get compared to a hooker? :P
Reply 13
Original post by Xarren
I'm sorry, did I just get compared to a hooker? :P

point is that shows how intimiate kissing is compared to sex.

Id let a 5/10 suk my d but I woudlnt kiss her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending