The Student Room Group

i want to have sex but my girlfriend doesnt

it seems abit f**ked up but i genuinely really want to have sex with her
im male 16 and shes 15 but she doesnt seem to want to do more with me other than kiss and dry humping. i was really happy with our sex life but she was became hesitant half way through, we have been dating for a year now and she insists me that we should do it when she is 20 and i really do not want to wait that long. i dont know what i should do
Reply 1
You respect her wishes and wait or break up with her.

She's young, underage and not ready. You and your hand, mate.Worst thing in the world is to push her into it.
Reply 2
it is against the law to have sex with children
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
im male 16 and shes 15 but she doesnt seem to want to do more with me other than kiss and dry humping. i was really happy with our sex life but she was became hesitant half way through, we have been dating for a year now and she insists me that we should do it when she is 20 and i really do not want to wait that long. i dont know what i should do

First of all she's only 15 and under age for sex .
She's being responsible for saying no to it and I respect her for that.
Just respect her wishes and you'll probably have a good relationship with her regardless of having sex and she'll be more ready for you when she's 100% more than happy to do it.

Don't push her into anything she's not wanting to do as otherwise you'll probably lose a good girl.

You either respect that and wait or you just break up with her. She isnt ready and dont try and guilt trip her into doing it.
Saying she wants to do it when you are 20 instead of 16,17,18 is a bit iffy.
Reply 6
Original post by TheStupidMoon
Saying she wants to do it when you are 20 instead of 16,17,18 is a bit iffy.

"she insists me that we should do it when she is 20"
So not him being 20 but her, she is being mature about it and it's her wish so he should respect it.
Original post by Dooxed
"she insists me that we should do it when she is 20"
So not him being 20 but her, she is being mature about it and it's her wish so he should respect it.

Maybe she has preconceptions about the "sex" but it sounds like she wants to break up.
shes underage u perv, get a life and leave her alone

Quick Reply

Latest