The Student Room Group

sex and masturbation

I am just curious, when a guy gives a girl head what does it feel like for him? I often feel like I have a really strong smell and I'm not sure why as i do have very good hygiene, so is that normal?

Are guys bothered by strong smell? Also how hygienic is it to give someone head and then be kissing them elsewhere? It seems a little bit nasty but i wouldn't know, maybe i'm over thinking?

Also, does sex feel different from masturbation?
So anything intimate, different people experience things in different ways and everyone has things that they like, dislike or prefer over something else. Often those preferences change over time with more and more varied experiences. People will also often be perfectly happy to do things that they perhaps don't fully like or which don't give them pleasure because it gives their partner pleasure, which is just part of having sex with someone.

I say that because the answers to these questions will vary from person to person for the most part. In terms of what it's like to go down on a woman, I honestly don't know what I would compare it to, but physically in terms of feel and texture it's perfectly fine, and isn't unpleasant, at least I've never found it to be. Having a strong smell is absolutely normal and is nothing to be worried about. It won't bother any guy who is otherwise happy to go down on you (as, honestly, most guys should be, particularly if they expect you to go down on them).

In terms of going down on a woman and then kissing them elsewhere, there's nothing generally unhygienic about it. The most common objection is that some woman don't like the way they taste, so don't want a man to kiss them after the man has gone down on them. Which, again, is perfectly fine and easy to work around. I appreciate why it may sound nasty in theory, but frankly that sort of thing comes with the territory when you're having sex with someone, or are otherwise intimate with them. Your vagina will naturally lubricate, which in and of itself is hygienic because it protects you, but then that means that anything that touches your vagina is going to get wet as well. It can't be avoided, nor should you really want to avoid it. As I say, comes with the territory.
Reply 2
Original post by Crazy Jamie
So anything intimate, different people experience things in different ways and everyone has things that they like, dislike or prefer over something else. Often those preferences change over time with more and more varied experiences. People will also often be perfectly happy to do things that they perhaps don't fully like or which don't give them pleasure because it gives their partner pleasure, which is just part of having sex with someone.

I say that because the answers to these questions will vary from person to person for the most part. In terms of what it's like to go down on a woman, I honestly don't know what I would compare it to, but physically in terms of feel and texture it's perfectly fine, and isn't unpleasant, at least I've never found it to be. Having a strong smell is absolutely normal and is nothing to be worried about. It won't bother any guy who is otherwise happy to go down on you (as, honestly, most guys should be, particularly if they expect you to go down on them).

In terms of going down on a woman and then kissing them elsewhere, there's nothing generally unhygienic about it. The most common objection is that some woman don't like the way they taste, so don't want a man to kiss them after the man has gone down on them. Which, again, is perfectly fine and easy to work around. I appreciate why it may sound nasty in theory, but frankly that sort of thing comes with the territory when you're having sex with someone, or are otherwise intimate with them. Your vagina will naturally lubricate, which in and of itself is hygienic because it protects you, but then that means that anything that touches your vagina is going to get wet as well. It can't be avoided, nor should you really want to avoid it. As I say, comes with the territory.

Heyy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending