Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Liverpool 2012 Applicants!!

Announcements Posted on
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellie32)
    Ooh right, Diagnostic Radiography We'll probably be going to the same place ha
    Haha probably i dont even really know what its about.. do you? and are you taking a parent or anyone? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zoeclarex)
    Haha probably i dont even really know what its about.. do you? and are you taking a parent or anyone? x
    Nah me neither, probably just a talk and tour or something haha Yeahh I'm going with a parent, are you?
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nah me neither, probably just a talk and tour or something haha Yeahh I'm going with a parent, are you?
    Ahaha, hope it doesnt take ages -_- ive already firmed liverpool haha. and yehh i am x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I'm doing English and Hispanic Studies so it's unlikely I'll bump into either of you!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, hope it doesnt take ages -_- ive already firmed liverpool haha. and yehh i am x
    Yeahh, hoping it ends early so I get a chance to look around the city! Ooh cool, it's probably going to be my firm too but haven't heard back from my other choices yet. You got a conditional or unconditional?
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeahh, hoping it ends early so I get a chance to look around the city! Ooh cool, it's probably going to be my firm too but haven't heard back from my other choices yet. You got a conditional or unconditional?
    Ahaha, well i'm planning on going to the cinema and need to be home for like 4 at the latest.. haha! And unconditional you? x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ahaha, well i'm planning on going to the cinema and need to be home for like 4 at the latest.. haha! And unconditional you? x
    haha! Yeah I need to be home too, 2 hour drive for me D:
    Ah well done! So jealous you've got an unconditional, I've got a conditional, still got exams zzz
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha! Yeah I need to be home too, 2 hour drive for me D:
    Ah well done! So jealous you've got an unconditional, I've got a conditional, still got exams zzz
    Ahah i live about an hour and a half drive away, blackpool
    And thanks i'll be 20 when i go so already got results n stuff haha. and booo, good luck with them though! x
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starxriddled)
    Haha, I'm doing English and Hispanic Studies so it's unlikely I'll bump into either of you!
    You might bump into me, though.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam6993)
    You might bump into me, though.
    I was the one coughing like I had tuberculosis the whole way through all the presentations...
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Anybody going to the Histories, Languages and Culture visit day on Saturday? I'll be there for Ancient History
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by linney)
    Anybody going to the Histories, Languages and Culture visit day on Saturday? I'll be there for Ancient History
    I am, for Hispanic Studies
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starxriddled)
    I was the one coughing like I had tuberculosis the whole way through all the presentations...
    I must say I didn't notice anyone coughing through any of the presentations. So either it wasn't that noticeable or I wasn't in any of the same talks as you.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam6993)
    I must say I didn't notice anyone coughing through any of the presentations. So either it wasn't that noticeable or I wasn't in any of the same talks as you.
    Haha, that's okay then Whichtalks did you go to?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just Firmed Liverpool For Electrical Engineering MEng
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnknownPerson)
    Just Firmed Liverpool For Electrical Engineering MEng
    ooh congrats! x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Cant wait to Liverpool
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    just accepted unconditionl for Liverpool 2012 entry! doing Radiotherapy no idea what hall to apply for....
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixiebelle)
    just accepted unconditionl for Liverpool 2012 entry! doing Radiotherapy no idea what hall to apply for....
    Congratss!!! ... have you been to the open days and visited any of the halls?
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixiebelle)
    Ohh well done! i've got an unconditional for Occupational Therapy so we might be in a few lectures together because i've heard some topics hold lectures for all health science students :')
    I'm thinking of applying to Derby&rathbone x

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2013
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.