The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Liverpool 2012 Applicants!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by Wadewade
I got it under an hour ago!!!! :biggrin: Still not 100% sure about where I'll apply to... D&R probably...

ahhh i got the email at 10 this morning.. had to leave for work at half 10!!! I had to leave all my three choices and stuff written down for my mum to put on!! eugh. such a horrible experience.. I had to ring her up on my lunch break... Turns out the website spazzed out on her and even though she checked it a million times before submitting.. it said my 1st choice was catered though she was sure she put down self-catered. NIGHTMARE. she said she had to ring up the accomm office to try and sort it.. the woman said it's fine and theyre just waiting till the website stops playing up to change it :')) but now its gna have to wait till tmrw cos theres noone in the office.

does anyone know when unconditional offer holders will get room offers? x
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
I Know its far too early to ask ... but does anyone have a rough idea of what they are going to be up to on fresher';s week
Are there any grad students?!! I'm coming from the States and I'm terribly excited to be going to UL! :smile:
Choice 1 - Dale Halls S/C
Choice 2 - D&R S/C Ensuite
Choice 3 - D&R S/C

How long until we hear? What did everyone else choose in the end?
Reply 384
I remember reading from somewhere (where? dunno?) that those with unconditionals' could be getting room offers by the end of April. Maybe in the "Liverpool 2012 Applicants Stalking Page" there could be an added "accommodation" part :tongue:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 385
Original post by Ardinator
Choice 1 - Dale Halls S/C
Choice 2 - D&R S/C Ensuite
Choice 3 - D&R S/C

How long until we hear? What did everyone else choose in the end?

Hey (: I chose D&R S/C Ensuite, D&R S/C, and Melville Grove (: I think if you have an unconditional you find out pretty soon, but if you're waiting for results you won't find out until August.
I'm an unconditional so I will see you guys in September! Not sure where I'll be but I've applied to Carnatic Catered Halls. Seems like Greenbank self catered is a popular choice!
I have a conditional offer and I HOPE I SEE YOU GUYS DERE TOO :colone:
Original post by UnknownPerson
I Know its far too early to ask ... but does anyone have a rough idea of what they are going to be up to on fresher';s week

Heya, I'm an unconditional for Liverpool vet science this September, but already studying my 1st year of a degree there. So excited Does anyone know if there is a fb page for us yet? I know that freshers this year we have a ceiledh, pub quiz, a buddy meal and meet the buddy night, a welcome party and i think a bbq
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Laura Batterton
Heya, I'm an unconditional for Liverpool vet science this September, but already studying my 1st year of a degree there. So excited Does anyone know if there is a fb page for us yet? I know that freshers this year we have a ceiledh, pub quiz, a buddy meal and meet the buddy night, a welcome party and i think a bbq

I hope it doesn't rain then

Edit: Sorry, left the exclamation mark off there, wasn't meant to be read in a sarcastic tone
(edited 12 years ago)
Just insuranced Liverpool for French and Spanish. :smile:

Next up, accommodation and student finance to sort out. :s-smilie:
Liverpool is my firm choice for English, Politics & Communications, excited :biggrin: is there anyone else doing a similar course?!
so, this is going to sound like silly but keep forgetting that there are so many people in the same position of going to uni..
im sitting at home having weird mood swings like, i get so excited then i freak out then i get excited again haa

wow i need to calm down. (and get the grades first)
Hey, I've applied for Bioveterinary Science and I'm still not too sure whether to accept the offer yet. Anyone else thinking of firming for BioVet Science? :biggrin:
I've firmed my offer for Economics, apparently I'm the only one on this thread. Hopefully it's a good choice after all, see ya'll in September!
Reply 395
Original post by lousayers
Is anyone out there hoping to study languages at Liverpool? I have an offer of BBB to study French and Italian but I really don't think I'll get that, I'm more likely to get ABC. Think I'm going to accept Liverpool as my firm anyways just in case, recently went up and stayed in halls with a friend and went out etc and it was just so fun. Loved it. Has to be said that the accommodation isn't amazing, but who cares, everyone there seemed to love the uni and I think staying in average halls kind of adds to the experience/fun. Love love love the city as well. Is anyone going to the open day on 18th April? Not really sure it's worth it and it's fairly near my oral exams as well. X

I'm in the exact same boat as you, I want to study German which is BBB but I think the best I can get is ABC, really nervous that it won't be enough come August :s-smilie:
Any postgrads get an invite for accommodations yet? I want Prospect Point ensuite! Hope there's I hope I get it! :smile:
Just firmed Liverpool for Law, finally! Bit worried about accommodation because it's first come, first served and I've not even applied yet?:s-smilie:
have just applied for accomodation, so exciting!!!
Reply 399
Hey! I firmed liverpool a few weeks ago!
Is there a facebook group?
I've joined one for my course but i want to meet everyone else too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending