The Student Room Group

ABB/BBB universities?

hi! i'm looking for ABB/BBB universities, can anyone give me some?
i'm looking to study psychology & would like to be within a 1.5 hour radius of birmingham?
THANKS SO MUCH!;D
Reply 1
Coventry uni requires BBB, open day is the 19th nov
Reply 2
manchester if you've got 2 sciences is ABB I think thats 1 3/4 hours from birmingham by car... which might be too far... not 100% though....

loughborough said their standard offer was ABB to my friend, but then offered her AAB, so not sure about that =/

oxford brooks uni is ABB. I live in Oxford, so I know its 1 1/4 hours by train and 1 1/2 by car....

why do you need to stay near birmingham???? XD
(edited 12 years ago)
I'm really not sure how for away they are from Birmingham but
Sheffield Hallam is BBB (300 points) and Nottingham Trent is ABB!
Here are some uni's not too far from Birmingham where you can study Psychology:

Nottingham Trent University - ABB
Loughborough university - ABB
Keele University - BBC
DeMontford University - BBB
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 5
Manchester Met was BBB last year
Reply 6
Original post by ultimate mashup
Here are some uni's not too far from Birmingham where you can study Psychology:

Nottingham Trent University - ABB
University of Nottingham - ABB
Loughborough university - ABB
Keele University - BBC
DeMontford University - BBB

Nottingham is AAB and Loughborough gave an AAB (even though they said their standard offer was ABB) offer to my friend you had 2 sciences...
Original post by yaymeg
Nottingham is AAB and Loughborough gave an AAB (even though they said their standard offer was ABB) offer to my friend you had 2 sciences...

Ah yes its Nottingham's Psychology and Cognitive Neuroscience course that is ABB. Loughborough says AAB-ABB on their website.

http://www.lboro.ac.uk/departments/ssehs/undergraduate/programmes/psychology.html
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by yaymeg
manchester if you've got 2 sciences is ABB I think thats 1 3/4 hours from birmingham by car... which might be too far... not 100% though....

loughborough said their standard offer was ABB to my friend, but then offered her AAB, so not sure about that =/

oxford brooks uni is ABB. I live in Oxford, so I know its 1 1/4 hours by train and 1 1/2 by car....

why do you need to stay near birmingham???? XD

thanks everyone! & its because i'm going to come back every few weekends & train prices are ridiculous! ):
Reply 9
University of Essex - ABB/BBB

Quick Reply

Latest