The Student Room Group

What have I done wrong?

Right I've been texting this girl who really likes me and I really like her, we went out clubbing on Friday together and since then she's basically ignoring me. I wasn't a idiot when I was out, I even made the effort of going out in the first place as I was content with a couple of cans and a pizza.

Before we went out though she was texting me constantly all day.
Reply 1
have you texted her? maybe thats what she's waiting for
Reply 2
Original post by MiaMoo
have you texted her? maybe thats what she's waiting for

Yeah I text her to see if she got home okay on the Saturday Morning like an hour after I left her
was she perhaps expecting you two to get together when you went out clubbing? She may be disappointed she didn't get a kiss of whatever

* just to add- may sound silly, but if she's built up some expectation for when you saw eachother it's possible
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 4
It could be that, I thought it was just going to be just me and her but her best mate came along too which would of made things awkward.
Reply 5
So you texted her yesterday morning and she hasn't replied since then?

Maybe try & text her again, it's only been two days though, probably shouldnt read too much into it :0
Reply 6
Tried to message her on Facebook and she's ignoring me but she's speaking to my best mate because I've just called him to see if he'd spoke to her and he was like yeah. :banghead:
Maybe you came across desperate and have subliminally put her off?
Reply 8
Don't know how I could come across as desperate as I could of easily gone off and pulled someone.

My best mates now married to her on facebook.

Ahh. Women confuse me.
Sounds like she's trying to make you jealous/make you aware she's ignoring you for whatever reason. Who knows why the **** us girls act the way we do lol :tongue:
Reply 10
Probably, it doesn't really bother me what she's doing, she's added a load of my mates too and one that I used to like. Ah well she's just being immature.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending