The Student Room Group

Have you ever been Mugged/ Attacked in the street?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jale
No seriously, the crime rate is the same. Lived in Coventry for two years now...NO problems. A few weeks after that, another friend got mugged just walking home, about 100m down the same road as where I got attacked.

This article in the boar this term did not surprise me at all.

Even sleepy old Kenilworth has issues. Friends of mine had a bollard thrown through their front window!

My theory is that because Coventry has gangs, they are satisfied fighting each other, and pathological bullies think twice about going out and just punching someone in case they are connected. Leamington, bullies are the top of the pile so they go out and do what they want.

I know what you mean about the bullies being on top and all, and kenilworth is kind of like that, i went to school there and there were chavs who wait outside all the time, lets say their was some kind of rebel-ness there aswell, and leamington looks real nice and "groovy", but at night it turns in to some mess, same with kenilworth yet again, i just like the city, the way the houses are and streets look compared to cov anyway, but its all the same anyway. Coventry town is full of scum and chavs looking for trouble, man **** warwickshire im outta here lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending