The Student Room Group

Cheapest lined paper?

So I seem to be getting through lined paper at a phenomenal rate, but I feel like there must be somewhere cheaper than the Ryman's conveniently across the High Street from where I am.

Anyone got any recommendations?
Reply 1
Supermarket own brand?
Reply 2
Pound shop?
Reply 3
Asda smart price 50p but the quality is just crap
Sainsburys is my choice :smile: Be warned, I once got some from the pound shop and it was so thin that a biro bled through it. Total waste of a pound :frown:
I once bought a really cheap book of lined paper from Wilkinsons. I can't remember what particular brand it was, but it did rip very easily. So careful, cheap's not always best.
Reply 6
Steal it from uni.
Reply 7
99p shop... or Wilkinsons
I get the Wilko's ones.
It's like 120 loose sheets of lined paper for 60p or something. The ones that are bound to the pad are a rip-off.
Smartprice? Or maybe try having a look on Amazon if you want better quality paper?
I personally cannot stand writing in thin paper.. Oxford note books are my preference.
Reply 10
You could try poundland or Wilkinson but the paper quality will be poor.

Are you looking for refill pads? Lots of places do cheap paper. Next time your out shopping stock up on it.

I bought loads in sept when they had offers on the oxford Refill pads and project books. :love: lovely smooth paper.
Reply 11
buy toilet roll and draw lines on it
Reply 12
I use morisson's own brand, v. cheap and I've not noticed the paper quality... IDK I write on the pad and then throw the paper in the bin or hand it in for homework(or whatever) so yeah. I'm guessing it's not great but I've not noticed anything yet.

EMZ=]
Reply 13
Plain paper, a ruler and a pen
How cheap is 'cheap'? I go to WHSmiths and buy their pads, a couple of quid or so. Probably worth it for how much better the paper is than Wilkinson's or whatever.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending