The Student Room Group

What is the worst pain you have ever suffered in your life?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by SillyMilly
They had to stop my heart and put me on bypass so they could do surgery on it

Wow :frown: Sorry! I'd be so scared.
I've experienced quite a lot of bad pain. I was hit by a car a few years ago, and the pain after that was awful. Yet, the worst pain I think I've experienced ever would have to be my kidney stones. One of them got stuck in my urethra and It felt like I was having contractions but giving birth to a rhino!
Reply 282
Original post by Hood_Man
My balls are currently hurting like hell, as a result of being crushed between my thighs from crossing my legs after reading so many testicle related injuries in this thread.

This reminds me of when you drop something on your lap and quickly close your legs to catch it... ouch

Or when you just slap yourself in the nuts by accident... done that a few times.
Reply 283
When i was 5 i had my pinky crushed on a door, when i was 7 i almost had my index and middle finger severed, when i was a young teen i was stabbed in the hand with a butter knife, had a lit match poked in my eye, when i was in high school i was stabbed with a penknife in the stomach causing nuthin more than a big cut. Right shoulder blade smashed with a hammer, head split open with a glass bottle. once had an infection in my index finger on my other hand due to a splinter under the nail, which had to be removed then the finger was cut open and bled and then stitched up, my gran tried a old poultice type thing but it just blistered the finger. That was pretty bad. The worst was probs when i dislocated my knee and i thought id be hard n pop it back in, i went into shock lol and i still have problems with it today.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending