The Student Room Group

What is the worst pain you have ever suffered in your life?

When I got ran over by a speeding car was pretty painful though lucky to come through unharmed other than cuts/bruises and shattered confidence. Falling down the stairs was another painful event for me :frown:

What is the worst pain you have had in your life, physically ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Fortunately, I haven't had a lot of bad stuff happen to me so my worst physical pain to date has to be period cramps. When I was younger, they were so bad. There'd be times where I was unable to move due to them or they'd make me physically sick. Bad times...

A close second would be when I was playing tag when I was like 11. Chased my friend up some concrete steps, tripped and all my weight went onto my left arm which hit the side of the one of the steps. Walked away with a "hairline fracture" although the pain was excruciating. I of course thought I'd broke my arm lol.
Migrane headache, literally thought I was going to die.
Reply 3
this is by far not the worst pain there is but its probably the worst pain ive felt - getting my braces tightened, every single time it felt like my teeth were being pulled out :frown: and it stays sore for the next day too so it was near impossible to bite into anything solid. thank god i dont wear them now
Reply 4
I had testicular torsion. Look it up.
Reply 5
Original post by Clip

I dont think I will
Reply 6
Original post by Clip

i just did :lolwut: erm i hope your better now?
Breaking my arm snowboarding :cool:

Spoiler

Reply 8
Original post by nyan~
i just did :lolwut: erm i hope your better now?

It was about six years ago. I sometimes still have echoes of what it felt like.
Reply 9
When I was about 9, I fell over forwards playing tag, and no word of a lie, with all his weight, this random crazy kid decided to stomp on my head.
My scalp was purple and swelled up for a good few weeks, but thankfully I wasn't majorly hurt or anything, although I don't think I've ever quite been the same since.

Other than that, it'd have to be the first time I ever tried to give myself a bikini wax and ended up bruising the crease between leg and crotch by getting a strip stuck there and trying to pull it off with force. ****ing OW. :colondollar:
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Clip

Been there, was about 11 at the time? You would think an 11-year old boy would be quite secretive about their crown jewels, but my shorts were down in a shot at the hospital while I was yelling "****ING FIX ME!"

Never, ever want to return to that day :frown:
Migraines (on medication for those now :biggrin: )

Or when I shattered my lower left leg, the fun of pins and casts.

Edit: Also put a garden fork through my foot once, taking the sock off was the worst part, but I think I was too shocked to feel the full of it (luckily).
(edited 12 years ago)
had a boner while playing football( dont remember why)... got hit by the ball there ... it literally crushed it.. :coma:.. worst pain ever
Been smacked in the face with a cricket bat when I was about 10.

I'm just thankful it wasn't a cricket ball ahhh
right now, emotionally :frown: :frown: it's too overbearing to think of any physical pain :cry:
Hmm, hard to pinpoint. Testicular torsion, breaking my thumb and having to have my nail stitched back onto my thumb or slicing my leg open and having to get 15 stitches (The anaesthetic wore off and I felt the final two being done up)
Reply 16
Breaking my ankle and recovering from it and having travellers diarrhoea at the same time..those were very hard times lol.
Reply 17
Original post by ostrava_boletaria
had a boner while playing football( dont remember why)... got hit by the ball there ... it literally crushed it.. :coma:.. worst pain ever

Let me remind you why, because of men in super short shorts? :teehee:
Original post by The Fez
Let me remind you why, because of men in super short shorts? :teehee:

lol.. i knew the gay jokes would come... dont we get boners sometimes which have nothing to do with being turned on?
the wind blew in my face as i walked outside my house

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending