The Student Room Group

What is the worst pain you have ever suffered in your life?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The painful moment when i was running from playing knock door run. I slipped and used mu hands to break my fall, which led to my demise. As i got up, I noticed the some skin off my palm peeled off, revealing the puss and meat under it. There was no blood or no pain at the time as it felt delayed. Worst part about it was that it was a day in december which exposed my cut to some frost bite. My right hand was useless for atleast a month.

Was that neg even neccessary?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by ostrava_boletaria
lol.. i knew the gay jokes would come... dont we get boners sometimes which have nothing to do with being turned on?

Don't know what you're talking about, mate. :colonhash:
Reply 22
Coming round after an operation.. It's meant to be only second in pain to open heart surgery.. I had soooo much morphine that day!
Ermmm aside from that, I've had a couple of horrendous toothaches that I would rather not repeat (max pain killers inlcuding tramadol and I was crying in pain) and I once did something to my lower back/possibly my hip, that felt something like what I imagine a slipped disc to feel like. Couldn't move, excrutiating pain when I did, went as quick as it came on after about 3 days. To this day I don't know what it was.
Laughing my a55 off so hard that it hurt so badly inside, I couldn't stop laughing. Something that feels out of control is hard to control and that was that.

The other worst pain was getting hit by a speeding car doing over the limit on a 30mph road, I flew about 10 metres. If you asked me, I was lucky to got hit by the bum and not elsewhere, or I may have been disabled for life!!

The driver was shocked or should I say..... probably had the thought I ... you know..

Anyhow, everything was fine but they ended up looking at my bum................................................................... I mean come on! Where's my privacy as a very young kid!

That's mine worst pain suffered so far.
I once got slapped in the face by a pigeon. It was actually quite painful, but most painful of all was that about a hundred people saw me get beaten up by a bird.
CS spray, standard police issue.

Can't begin to describe it, but it would involve open wounds and green chilli :wink:
lol.. i knew the gay jokes would come... dont we get boners sometimes which have nothing to do with being turned on?

You keep telling yourself that. :wink:
Reply 27
broke my arm a few times, it doesn't hurt that much but I went into a kind of shocked state and couldn't stop shaking for about 2 hours after the initial accident. I have broken my wrist as well and have also chipped a bone in my elbow.

but the worst pain (which may seem pretty soft in comparision) was when I brusied my ribs a couple of years ago, it hurt like hell and I still get pain there every now and then. I was playing football and fell very heavily after being tackled, I couldn't stand up or have people attempt to lift me up so I crawled off the pitch, took about 10 minutes to compose myself before standing up (which hurt like hell). I waited around at the walk in centre for what felt like an eternity before the doctor poked my ribs told me they weren't broken and sent me packing with some painkillers. Spent the next two weeks struggling to breathe.
Reply 28
also stood on a plug so hard it buried itself into my foot and I had to physically remove it (sounds worse than it was). That wasn't as bad as you'd imagine though, the shock and delayed onset of pain wasn't nice though. Cleaned the wound, wrapped my foot up and went out clubbing that night. Hurt something fierce the next day but I live to tell the tale and have a sweet scar on the underside of my foot.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by isawsparks89
Been smacked in the face with a cricket bat when I was about 10.

I'm just thankful it wasn't a cricket ball ahhh

Did you see sparks? :awesome:

On topic though, either when I was riding my bike stood up and the peddle broke, so I fell sideways and headbutted the road. I had a 6 inch long tear on my head and I had to go to A+E. I honestly dont know how I didnt black out. Maybe I have a thick head. :dontknow: Or when I fell on my arm and completely snapped the radius and the ulna. My arm was hanging at a right angle. Tough to choose between them.
(edited 12 years ago)
I peed blood for a couple of days after an operation two years ago... WORST PAIN EVER.
Second to that, passing blood clots (giant ones) after I went off my medication a couple of months ago (It had stopped my periods for over a year/ had messed me up internally) was awful. That was a hyperventilating while lying in the foetal position pain.
Surprise buttsecks
One time I was on the trampoline in my garden, and I did one of those things where you land on your bottom and jump up again...but I hadn't realized that my mum had moved the trampoline over a big concrete flower pot thing..I couldn't sit down properly for about 2 weeks :frown:

Another time at school in P.E I tripped over a hurdle and something happened to my hip, I couldn't move it without extreme pain for a few weeks. The worst bits were that I had to carry on with the P.E lesson, and also when I woke up in the mornings I would sit straight up only to be reminded in the worst way possible about my injury :frown:
Reply 33
Testicualr torsion when I was 12. I vomited from the pain, and one ball swelled to the size of a peach.
Reply 34
3 times in my life were very painful:

- Pneumonia for 2 weeks

- An ear infection going very wrong. My eardrum was broken, I had blood and puss coming out of my ear for a while. The pain was going to my whole head and neck.

- My jaw and tongue dislocating/I had no control over them, difficult to describe. It was a side effect of my medication at the time.
Dislocating my shoulder.

Ouch.
Original post by whitepearlbaby
Surprise buttsecks

yeah, sorry about that :mmm:
Original post by isawsparks89
yeah, sorry about that :mmm:

It's okay :sexface:
Reply 38

Indeed :tongue:
Original post by Kennethx
Testicualr torsion when I was 12. I vomited from the pain, and one ball swelled to the size of a peach.

go on...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending