The Student Room Group

is this more than sex?

Guy that i knew at uni now lives 2 and a half hours away, recently hes come down to me a few times, we have gone on a date then spent most of the weekend having sex. does he like me or is he just willing to travel for sex? he's not a bad looking guy so it's not like he couldn't get it where he lives? confused
How can we possibly know with such little information?

Maybe you should ask him. If he says he just wants sex, then decide if that's what you want. If he says he wants more than sex, decide if that's what you want.
have you not posted this before?

and as we have such little info il say hes doing it for the sex....hes getting it clearly no questions asked
Reply 3
Original post by emma t
Guy that i knew at uni now lives 2 and a half hours away, recently hes come down to me a few times, we have gone on a date then spent most of the weekend having sex. does he like me or is he just willing to travel for sex? he's not a bad looking guy so it's not like he couldn't get it where he lives? confused

There's many not bad looking guys who aren't getting any, so yes he's using you for sex.
2 and a half hours is not too far to travel for free sex a whole weekend.
Reply 5
Original post by emma t

The difference is the effort required to get it. You guys went on one date and now he can just catch the train over and get sex all weekend whenever he fancies it. The fact that it's happened a few times and you have only just started considering what he's after is a testament to how easy it has been for him to get free sex. The majority of girls where he lives will probably want to get to know him better, go on more dates before sleeping with him yada yada yada... Effort!

Pro tip: if you're worried that a guy is only after sex, figure it out before you've started putting out for him :facepalm2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending