The Student Room Group

Incorrect (old) card details. Will I get my bursary?

Hey all. Here is my problem:
I've recently moved into a new place and changed my address with the bank, but the address on my student finance account (where the letters should go and stuff) is the previous old one, and I can't change it online - for some reason there is no edit/update information button/option there. Anymore? It was there last time I checked, or maybe I'm going mental. If I'm not, does anyone know why could that be?

So, we're getting a university bursary in the middle of December, so even if I call student finance and change my bank account address that way, they may still fail to change it until then.

Basically my question is, will my money still get through to my account if those who pay me my bursary enter a wrong (my old one) address?

(I'd assume that I could just go to the uni and change it with them (well, it's a _university_ bursary lol), but it's said on the university's website that bursary payments are made by student loans company, not by the university. I guess university doesn't even have my bank account details)

Thanks in advance...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending