The Student Room Group

Simple ideas for a "B" themed party?

One of my friends is having a B themed birthday party and I have no idea what to go as that I can get simply (and cheaply :colondollar: ) any ideas would be great, cheers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A Bee
Reply 2
Baywatch babe :tongue:
A box :biggrin:
boobs, bigotry, blackadder, bathtub, blackpool tower.
Boner.
big penis
Reply 7
Original post by FallenMan
One of my friends is having a B themed birthday party and I have no idea what to go as that I can get simply (and cheaply :colondollar: ) any ideas would be great, cheers!

A boy
Boris Johnson.
Batman
Reply 10
Boobs. :P
Reply 11
Bin bag.

Failing that, just tie a load of balloons to your belt.
Reply 12
Bin Laden.

Even better,

Beyonce?
Reply 13
Tell your friend to have a 'g' themed party instead, so everyone can dress as 'goape'. :biggrin:
banana, bee, boy, butterfly, barbie, baby, barney (flintstones or that purple dinosaur), bad fairy, bart simpson, bat, barrister, batman, ballet dancer, ballroom dancer, belly dancer, bear, belle (beauty and the beast), beefeater, bunny, the beatles, bill or ben (flowerpot men), biker/biker chick, big ears (noddy's friend), beer bottle, black cat, bishop, bo peep, boadicea, bob the builder, boxer, builder, bride, boy george, bin bag, bin, britney spears, bunny girl, butler, buzz lightyear, burger, burlesque, baby spice, beyonce, baked beans, beetroot, betty boop, buddha, bugsy malone, a bond girl, bridesmaid, bob marley.
There's so many ideas!
Hope this helps :smile: and hope you have fun at the party.
Reply 15
Original post by FallenMan

Go as Pedobear.
Original post by goape
Tell your friend to have a 'g' themed party instead, so everyone can dress as 'goape'. :biggrin:

why would they want to dress up as someone who has 15 warning points?
Reply 17
Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH
why would they want to dress up as someone who has 15 warning points?

Because I am epic.

and warning points are a badge of honour, like ASBOs

:wink:
Original post by ste_mc_efc
boobs, bigotry, blackadder, bathtub, blackpool tower.

Yes, go as an EDL member!

Or bambi.
Reply 19
Original post by Einheri
Go as Pedobear.

I think you'll find that starts with P.

Quick Reply

Latest