The Student Room Group
Reply 1
No one!!!

Surely someone must have something to say???
Reply 2
Paul101
No one!!!

Give it time! :smile: This isn't the busiest subforum. I'd help if I culd but unfortunately I know nothing about Trinity Oxford :frown: Sorry!
Reply 3
Well, I'm not the best qualified to speak about it but here goes.... Good location, very beautiful grounds (they charge people to go in and look around). Academically is traditionally in the top third although that obviously varies from subject to subject. One of the richer colleges but not in the same league as Christ Church or St. John's, so _probably_ has a pretty good range of bursaries/hardship funds for students while you're there. Never been in the bar or to a social event there so I can only go on rumour and innuendo but I _think_ trinity has traditionally attracted a higher than average percentage of public school applications. This combined with the strong academic history tends to give it a bit of a reputation of being fairly posh. I'd take this with a pinch of salt though. Sports grounds (if you're interested) are a bit out of the centre of town (as are most colleges) but I think not all accomodation is in the college itself so might not be so important.
Reply 4
Paul101
No one!!!

Trinity tends to be somewhat overshadowed by its more illustrious neighbour - Balliol. But it's still a very nice looking place!
Reply 5
I have a friend at Balliol, and apparently there's quite a rivalry... So I've been taught to hate trinity. Sorry.
Reply 6
Trinity is amaaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

The lawns are fantastic. The barman is a w***er though.
Reply 7
scanner
Trinity tends to be somewhat overshadowed by its more illustrious neighbour - Balliol. But it's still a very nice looking place!

How about its somewhat illustrations namesake at that 'other' university?
It must be a constant pain for any Trinity, Oxf. student that whenever anyone thinks of that name, they think of Cambridge and often forget to even acknowledge Trinity at Oxford.

I recall a conv. in which after being asked about his college, a mate of mine replied "Trinity, but the other one".
Reply 8
Does anyone know what it's like for law?
Moi

Presumab;y, it would be very good.
Moi

Very good, I think. Especially with Michael Blelof QC being the Master. Trinity, Oxford is well-known in its own right to be fair, mainly for the Balliol rivalry, especially considering its a fairly small college.

Latest

Trending

Trending