The Student Room Group

Primary Education Interview UWE HELP!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi People! I have my interview next week and i am extremely nervous now!.. I think my poster is going well, trying to add as much as possible!

Not really that nervous about the presentation but more about the discussion? What happens there? what sort of stuff is said? And im also nervous about the interview they'll give you! what do they ask you? If any one could reply that would really help me pleaaaase!
Reply 41
Original post by purkypurple

Original post by purkypurple
On Wednesday....getting bit anxious now though, done my poster which is probarly the easiest bit! Not looking forward to the debate bit thu. Glad to hear about the maths test though!
Thats good you received an offer, was it long after your interview that you heard....You taking it?

I just want to fast track a couple of weeks so that its all over!!

xx

Hi! I was just wondering how your interview had gone? and if you got an offer?
as ive got my next week and i saw that you wasnt looking forward to the debate bit and im so nervous about that too, how did it go, whats did you have to do? and the interview they give you... Was wonderIng what sort of things you were asked? Cause that is what is making me nervous!!!! .. Oh! and how was the literacy test? what was that like?..

Sorry for all my questions im just abit nervous! and would like to know about people that have gone through it! xx
Reply 42
Had my interview today. my poster was printed but others did it by hand, wouldnt think it matters too much. Pretty laid back really but you never know what they are thinking! The questions were just general teaching skills but i would just say that make sure that you listen and look at all the members of the group! there were about 50 people there, split into smaller groups but they did tell us in the presentation at the start that 1 in 12 people will get accepted, bad news!! Good luck!
Reply 43
Thanks for replying to me, How was it for you?..

What's question did you do for your poster? I've done question 3
And thanks for those tips, I appreciate it!

What was the discussions like?
And how was the literacy test?

Xx
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 44
i did the first aspect. The literacy test was also on a standard, its a 45 min essay and they expect you to write roughly one and a half sides of a4. The day is ok, just the waiting after!
I Have My UWE Primary Ed interview next Wednesday but have my mock interview with my sixth form head today... in-regards to the literacy task what did was it on..?

Quick Reply

Latest